chapter 1

You let out a sigh of relief, after posting a new video on your youtube channel (Name of channel). It's been a long day recording videos. Your phoned beeped two times, and you checked it. Your brother, who was also a youtuber known by the name Markiplier, sent you a text.

"Hey Jack's having a sleepover with me and Wade. Wanna join?" You thought about it for a while. You texted back, "Yes :3" You started to pack up your stuff. You put in a pair of PJ's and your stuffed animal, ( Name of stuffed animal ). Also your toothbrush and phone charger. You zipped up your backpack as Mark knocked on the door.

You open the door as you two hugged. "Hey lil sis, you ready?" He asked, he tried to keep a straight face. You saw Wade behind him also, trying his best not to laugh. "What's so funny?" You asked, looking around afraid they were pulling some kind of prank.

"U-Um Wade told me this really funny joke!" Mark giggled, biting his lip. You giggled sightly as they lead you to the car. Once you were in the car, you put on your headphones and listened to your favorite song. After 30 minutes, you made it to Jack's hotel where he was staying. The hotel was very fancy, you noticed as you stepped into the hotel elvator. Mark and Wade were still trying not to laugh.

"Aren't you guys going inside with me?" You asked. That's when Mark and Wade bursted into laughter. "U-Um no, w-we have something to do, so you just go and hang out with Jack alright? BYE LOVEBIRDS!" he quickly pushed the button to Jack's floor. Your eyes widen. 'MARK YOU ARE SO DEAD!" You yelled at him, as the door closed You should have that coming, Mark shipped you and Jack. 

You knew that they were probably already gone, so you decided to stay with Jack anyway. You marched over to Jack's room and knocked on the door. Jack opened the door, and blushed slightly  when he saw you. "O-Oh hey (Y/N) Where's Mark and Wade?" 

"They tricked me into thinking that they were staying." You responded. Jack smiled happily. 'Well more pizza for us then!" He stated merrily as he pulled you in. You put down your backpack and sat down on Jack's couch. His hotel room was really big, for a hotel room. Like the size of a small apartment. You checked your phone and texted Mark. "After this slumber party, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU."

Mark texted back quite quickly. 'I'm going to assume that means you love me. ;)" You sighed and back your phone away. "So what do you wanna play? I just got this cool game called Hylophobia. It's like Slender but more scarier." Jack grinned. You nodded.

Jack was going first, as you watched him played. The game was alot like Slender, but who was chasing you? Your question was answered, as a giant skull popped out of nowhere with a eye shattering scream. You screamed as well, jumping into Jack's lap for safety. Jack blushed deeply, and so did you. You quickly got off his lap and back into your chair. Well at least Mark wasn't here to see that.....

It was your turn to play, but sadly, Jack went to another room to use the restroom, and left you all alone. You managed to get the two orbs needed to complete the game. You had one more orb left to find. That skull scared you to death, and you saw him time to time, but always managed to escape so it was all good. You were almost close to finding the third orb, but as the skull jumpscared you jumped out of your chair screaming, you crashed into someone. Ouch!

You looked to see what broke your fall, and you blushed a deep red. You were ontop of Jack. He was blushing as well. He seemed nervous. THANK GOD MARK ISN'T HERE. You tried to get off of Jack, but he wrapped his arms around you. He smirked at you. His eyes were different. They were green, and eriee looking. "U-Um J-Jack?" You blushed even more as he moved closer to your face. Suddenly his green eyes turned back to normal, and Jack looked scared, as he let you go. He was panting heavily, as if he was running for a long time

"Jack are you okay?" You asked looking worried. Jack backed away from you. "P-Please stay away (Y/N)! I-I don't want to hurt you!" His eyes filled with tears, as he ran outside the hotel room. "Jack?!" You ran after him, Jack ran towards the elvator, but stopped and cried out in pain. He was on his knees now, he puked out a black slime. "Jack whats wrong?!" You asked as you put a hand on his shoulder. Jack didn't responded for a while. Finally he turned around, growling as he pinned you down hard. 

"OW!" You cried out as Jack smirked evilly. You tried to push him off, but he was too heavy and you were to weak. "J-Jack what are you doing?!" Jack chuckled. 'You know, you look so cute like this. So weak~, so small~ so...helpless. I bet you wished that big brother Mark was here to save you~." He leaned in smiling evilly. You eyes widen, when you saw fangs. When did Jack grow fangs?! 

You closed your eyes as you felt something warm and slimey on your neck. You bite you lip hard as Jack's tongue teased your weak on your neck. You whimpered, trying your best not to let him know that were enjoying this. You punched Jack hard, making him growl. He sinked his fangs into your neck, hard. It felt like two knifes going through your neck. Suddnley everything went black.