chapter 3

Your point of view:

You braced yourself, waiting for Anti to hit you. But nothing happen. Instead you heard whimpering. You opened your eyes, and saw Jack holding his head in pain. His eyes changed into's Anti eyes, and back to normal over and over again. Jack looked at you, "(Y/N) RUN! just get out of here!!!" he yelled at you. He cried out in pain, as Jack fought to keep control of his body. You wanted to run, but you couldn't. You stared at him worried. "I SAID RUN!" Jack yelled. You stayed frozen in place

Finally he flew to his knees, and threw up a small pool of black ooze. Jack panted heavily, and looked up at you. His eyes were finally normal. You quickly ran to him, and helped him up. "J-Jack are you okay?" You asked softly. Jack couldn't answer for a while, he continued to breathe heavily as if he's been running fast.

"I-I'm...fine...." He finally responded. As soon as he calmed down, he looked deeply into your eyes. 'Why didn't you run like i told you too?! What if  couldn't take control?! What if Anti hurt you?!" Jack yelled, tearing up slightly. You were lost for words. 'I-I'm...sorry. I was worried about you." Jack shook his head. "Don't worry about me (Y/N). I'm trying to keep Anti from hurting anybody!" thats when the tears fell, as he hugged you tightly. 'I don't want him to have!...I-I mean hurt you..." Jack whispered into your ear.

You blushed slightly, and hugged back. "Jack...I'm sorry that you have to deal with him because of me...." You looked down at the ground. "Maybe if I wasn't around, Anti wouldn't have grew stronger.....strong enough to take over you..." You buried your head in his shoulder. You two were quiet for a moment, until Jack's hands cupped your chin. He stared deeply into your eyes and leaned in. You blushed madly, unable to react. Your lips almost met until.....*RING RING*

Your phone rang, and you and Jack backed away from each other, obviously nervous. You picked up the phone and answered it. "H-Hello?"
Mark's angry voice boomed loudly, "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU AND JACK DISAPPEAR FOR 4 DAYS AND I CALL YOU SO MANY TIMES AND YOU DON'T ANSWER, I'M THE WORST BROTHER EVER, IF I DIDN'T TRAPPED YOU THERE AT THE HOTEL YOU WOULD BE HERE SAFE!!!"
"M-Mark calm down! Umm....I can explain." You explain everything about Antisepticeye and what's been happening. "Don't worry Mark, I'm sending her home. I'll be in control be the time her flight gets here."

"I don't know what to say....Dark has done this my girlfriend before but we fused. We made up. ( OUO REFERENCE ) Mark replied quietly. "I know....well we better go. Her flight leaves in two hours and it's best if get there early. The airport is pretty far from my house." Jack and Mark said their goodbyes and ended the call.

You were taking a nap, on the couch, hoping to get a good rest before the flight. Jack walked in to see you sleeping on the couch. Jack stared at you until, his eyes flashed a eerie green color. Anti grinned, and walked over to you.

Anti's point of view

"Don't worry Jackie boy~ I'm just doing something really quick~." Anti grinned. He leaned into your neck., nibbling it. Anti controlled him, as he bit down a bit hard, causing you to wince, but not wake up. He grinned and moved away from you, letting Jack take control.

Jack looked around to see if (Y/N) was safe. He sighed happily, as he stroked your hair. He didn't notice the small Branding on your neck that said A.