Chapter 7 { Preview and A/N }

Anti's point of view;

HAHAHAHAHA! I DID IT! IN YOUR FACE JACK! WOO HOO I KISSED (Y/N)! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Anti left the room to quietly celebrate his victory. He had to admit, he fell in love with (Y/N) when Jack first met her. Before that, Anti would just hang around the back of Jack's head. He didn't do much, except reading Fanfiction about him. When Jack met (Y/N), they both instantly fell in love. Anti didn't know why he felt this way towards them. It drove him nuts! Anti and Jack would get into arguments over who would date (Y/N). It appeared that Anti has won this round. Anti felt like he was over the moon.

Jack's point of view:

NO NO NO NO! GOD DAMMIT NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING THIS ISN'T FAIR!

Jack was in the worst pain of life. He felt his heart shatter into pieces. He felt like crying. He felt like hitting something. But above all, he felt angry. "I DID EVERYTHING I COULD TO MAKE HER NOTICE ME! I SPEND TIME WITH HER! i SPEND MONEY TO VISIT HER! AND ANTI JUST WALTZ IN AND TAKES HER AWAY SO EASILY! THIS ISN'T FAIR!" He screamed to no one. He held his head as if it was in pain, tears rolled down his cheeks as he tried to forget about what he just saw. "I LOVED HER! MORE THAN HIM! THIS ISN'T FAIR!" He snapped once more.

Soon the Irish boy curled up into a tiny ball, releasing some sobs. "It's not fair...it's not fair...it's not fair." He repeated over and over again. He felt like he could suddenly crack.

{ Hey guys! It's Jess and I'm starting to get back into the swing of writing. I hope you enjoyed the preview and I'll be working on the entire thing for now. On other news....who loves to sin? If you do you're in luck~! I'm planning to write an Undertale Lemon book. So once that is up, leave some requests and I'll probably do them. Thanks for being patient.
- Jess xoxoxoxoxoxoxo