Chapter five

Your point of view:

This doesn't look like a way to an airport...what kind of an airport is in the forest? Well this is Ireland...

You fell asleep for some time, and noticed Jack was still driving. As he drove deeper into the forest you knew something was wrong.

"Jack where are we going?" You asked. He didn't answer. He just kept looking at the road. Suddenly all of the car doors locked and Jack smirked evilly. Your eyes widen. "Anti! Take me to the airport right now!" You snapped angrily trying to open all of the doors.

Anti let out a low chuckle as he snapped his fingers, and suddenly you were in a different room. Your arms were changed up to the wall, and you couldn't go far. You could still hear Anti's dark chuckle...

You let out a groan, and struggled to get out of your chains. They were on pretty tight. After five minutes of trying to get them off, you stopped trying and sit down. There was really nothing else to do but wait...

You woke up on the damp floor. Huh...must have fallen asleep. You hear footsteps and your turns to the source. You could only see pitch black, you could feel the darkness crawling on your back. The footsteps got louder by the minute. The more loud the footsteps sounded, the more heavy the darkness felt. Right now, it was like an anchor on your shoulders.

Suddenly a hand cupped your cheek and forced you to look up. The lights turned on, and you saw Anti grinning at you. "Hey beautiful~."

You try to pull away from him, but his grip was strong on you. You growled softy. "Why am I here?!"

Anti chuckled. "To keep you from going home. You belong to me, and only me."
His left eye began to glow a bright, eerie green.

You shook your head. "Anti, no. Let me go now!" You snapped at him. Anti growled softly.

"You belong to me...."

"No I don't!"

"I'LL MAKE YOU BELONG TO ME!" His voice demonic.

You look startled.

"If I can't make you mine, I'll force you!" He grinned and began to laugh.

"I'll leave you alone, so you can think about how to treat your new master~!"

And with that he was gone in a flash.