Chapter 2

You slowly woke up in a bed in a strange room. You weren't in Jack's hotel room anymore. You slowly got off and looked around, the room was pretty cozy. There was a closet, so you decided to open it and looked inside. You gasped. You saw Jack's jacket. How did his jacket get here? Is this his room? Does that mean I'm in....Ireland?!

As you closed the closet door, you felt something grab you by the waist and throw you onto the bed. "GAHH!" You landed on the bed with a soft thud. You saw Jack smiling and giggling evilly softy. His eyes were a scary green, and he had fangs again.

"J-Jack? Are you okay?" You asked softy. He smirked. "Jacks not here now, my sweet (Y/N)~." He stepped closer to you, his fangs gleaming like knifes. "But don't worry, I promised him I'll take good care of you~." His fingertips lifting up your chin so that you were staring into his eyes.

You wanted to slap it away, but you were frozen in place. Jack grinned and leaned in close, your eyes widen and that snapped you back into reality. You pushed him away, and hid in your covers. Jack laughed. "Don't be scared (Y/N)~ I don't bite~ hard~." He removed the covers from you and smiled.

You gulped nervously and threw a Sam plushie you found. Jack laughed even more and got onto the bed with you. Before you could move he quickly pinned you down. You blushed a deep red, and tried not to make eye contact.

"You know Jack can see everything threw my eyes~ I bet he's enjoying this~ besides he's had a crush on you ever since your brother Mark introduced you to him~." He whispered lustfully into your ear. You blushed even more. Jack had a crush on me?

Your heart raced, when you heard those words. Suddenly Jack dove down to your neck and kissed it tenderly. You let out a small meep, as his kisses grew more rough, and hungry.

Jack's point of view:

"Stop. Stop! DON'T HURT HER!" Jack yelled. He was trapped inside his own mind. He couldn't let anti hurt (Y/N). He knew that Anti was doing this to hurt Jack. But he also knew that Anti grew crushes very quickly.

He didn't want Anti to have (Y/N) as his own. Jack loved her too much. He growled as he tried to take control of his own body. Anti took him by surprise last time, and now it was harder to gain control. He never had a problem with Anti until he laid his eyes on (Y/N). Anti knew that Jack cared about her. And as usual, wanted to get in the way.

Jack grew angry as Anti kept kissing (Y/N)'s neck. He was jealous to hear you moan. "GET AWAY FROM HER! SHE'S NOT YOURS!" Jack yelled in agony, as tears filled his eyes. Why couldn't he take control?...

Anti's point of view:

Heh heh~ did I say enjoy? I meant that Jack was going to break down in tears like the weakling he is. Anti was enjoying this. He never felt himself so attracted to a human before. It was a desire, NO it was a need. He had crushes here in there, but none of them were like (Y/N). He loved the way she pretended not to like it. He loved that she was trembling in fear. He loved the small moans and meeps that would come out eventually. Anti smirked. Jack you better hurry~ your losing your little girlfriend~ she's going to be mine~.

Your point of view:

You tried to not to let him know that you liked it. You tried so hard, but you failed. You wanted nothing more than to throw his ass out the window! But you couldn't. W-Who is this guy and where's Jack?

"I told you Jack isn't here~ you can call me Anti, sweetie~. You may know me as Antisepticeye~." Anti said, grinning.

Of course! Why didn't you notice sooner? You knew about a person's dark side. Once Darkiplier took over Mark just because a guy cat called you as you two were coming home from dinner. Dark beat the shit out of him. You and Dark were buds and would hang out at times.

"A-Anti stop this! I-I don't want this!" You begged. Anti just continued to grin. "then why are you moaning, my sweet?~" he purred in your ear. He smirked as he leaned in, getting close to your lips. Something snapped inside you. "NO!" You yelled angrily, and managed to kick him off. You smiled proud of yourself, but your smile was gone as Anti stood up looking angry. You whimpered as he stepped closer to you. You closed your eyes tightly.