Chapter 8 ( Final )

A/N: OKAY OKAY OKAY, CALM YOUR DAMN TIDDIES ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS FEEL LIKE DEATH THREATS AND I'M NOT DOWN FOR THAT. SO I'LL FINISH THIS BOOK AND THEN I'M GONE. OKAY? OKAY. AND YES THE WRITING STYLE HAD CHANGED BUT DEAL WITH IT, I'M WRITING THIS IN ONE NIGHT. THIS ENDING WILL BE LIT 🔥🔥🔥

(Y/N's POV):

"MARK NO!" I cried out trying to pull him back, but Dark wasn't having any of it. He gained control again. Before Anti could even react, Dark cocked his fist back and punched Anti square in the face. Anti fell back with a strangled cry and was suddenly pinned under Dark's massive weight. Anti struggled under his weight, trying to get a good angle for his upcoming attack. Unfortunately, Dark had the advantage.

"DARK GET OFF OF HIM!" I tried to pull Dark off as he continued to bombard Anti with forceful and powerful blows. Dark had given Mark's body super strength making him hit as hard as train. Although Anti has made Jack's body more capable of handling such blows; he wouldn't be able to survive if he didn't get out. Fast.

Anti's pained cries were drowned out by the sounds of Dark's fists connecting with Anti's face. I panted softly in a panic. What was I suppose to do. They would both kill each other as soon Dark loses control over Mark. My brain thought of something and my feet took off before I even knew what I was doing. I raced down the never ending hallway towards the library. To make the library more real, it had a fire extinguisher and an ax; used to cut off rubble that blocked off means of escape in cases of fire. My hands slithered around the heavy axe and brought it up.

The sudden shift of Anti's cries switched to Mark's. Dark has lost control.

"You stupid mortal! Allowing your persona to take control of you for long periods of time wears them out, don't you know?" Anti laughs rang throughout the air.

No! No! NO!

Sprinting out of the library and down the hallway with an axe in hand, I froze in horror at the sight before me. Anti turned the tables on Mark and had him pinned. Anti's small hands gripped around Mark's throat line a vice and had begun to squeeze. Mark's desperate attempts for air seemed to be futile. His hands clawed at the inhumane grip that was placed upon him. His lungs were already starting to burn as if someone filled his lungs with gasoline and lit a match. His eyes bulged out of their sockets as he saw ting fireworks explode in front on them. His throat felt all tight and raw as if he had ran a marathon and had to drink something to calm his thirst. In other words, Mark was dying.

"See ya later, Marki-moo." Anti purred softly giving Mark's cheek a farewell peck. ( I STG I WILL NOT MAKE A YAOI ABOUT THIS ) His fingers tightened their grip; digging them into the skin like little knives, allowing blood to be drawn out.

No! NO! N O! N O !

The words repeated over and over in my head. I couldn't stand it. My fingers gripped the axe tightly; making sure it wouldn't slip out of my fingers. I drew in an sharp, angry, and quivering breath. An angry scream tore from my throat. My feet launched themselves towards the two with my axe in tow. Anti was so busy strangling Mark he didn't even notice me until it was too late.

He had blocked out everything around him and focused on destroying Mark. Even my footsteps grew louder as I thundered down the hallway didn't alert him. It wasn't until I was feet away. His head whipped towards me in utter confusion, and then horror. I pulled the axe back and swung it forward, allowing it to meet Anti.

• • •

"AHHHHH!!!" Anti rolled off of Mark, holding his bleeding face in his hands. The blow to the axe had bashed his face in so bad, Anti didn't look human. Through the cracks of his fingers, he shot death glares at me.