chapter six

You were left all alone in the dark, damp, and eerie room. You pulled on your chains once more, letting out grunts of pain, but your efforts were in vain. You stopped to take a breath, panting heavily, sweat dripping down your forehead. You wished Jack was here, the real Jack. You didn't know how to feel about Anti. He was almost exactly like Jack, but in a way..he's not. In a way, hes his own person. You then heard footsteps, coming from upstairs feeling you with fear almost.

You got up and pulled on your binds frantically. You really didn't want to be in the same room as Anti. You pulled and pulled with all your might, groaning as you did. Finally you heard a snap, and the chains were broken, causing you to lose your footing and collapsed into something hard behind you. Anti grinned and grabbed you by the waist letting out a deep chuckle. "So your trying to get away my pet~?"

You let out a small cry of surprise as you struggled to get out of his grip. Anti held you tightly to his chest, smirking at your attempts to escape. It was always so cute to him, the way you struggled and squirmed amused him very much. He let out another chuckle and stroked your hair. "Now, Now, calm down love~." He whispered in your ear which made you cringe

"Let me go, you bastard!" You hissed at him, as you continued to struggle. Anti just laughed at you, as he snapped his fingers. A green flash filled your eyes, and you found yourself in a queen size bed. Anti then laid down on the bed with you, ontop. He smiled at you showing his fangs a little. You just glared at him in annoyance and let out a long sigh. Anti cupped your chin in his hands and, brought you close to nuzzle your nose.

You blushed slightly and tried to pull away, but he didn't let go. He stopped nuzzling your nose, and stared at your lips. The way he started at you made you feel squirmy, it was like a predator stalking its prey. The predator knew he had captured his prey and he could do anything he wanted to it. He grinned a little and leaned in until his lips, met yours.

Your face turned into a bright red, as he pressed his soft lips to yours. You didn't know how to react, all you did was sit there, taking it. Your mind raced with many emotions; fear, angry, disgust, and...joy. You tried your post to control yourself but, you soon found yourself kissing back. Anti smirked and gently bit your lip causing you to gasp, and allowing his tongue to enter your mouth. "Why am I letting him do this?" You wondered

Your tongues danced together until he pulled away, grinning as always. His eyes had a message in them, they said "victory." Your face was extremely hot by now making Anti chuckle and pull you close into a hug. Your head rested on his chest, as he wrapped his arms around you. He yawned a little and said, "Sleep."

Your blush started to calm down, as you grew sleepy. You rubbed your eyes and got more comfortable. "Why did I enjoy that? Why did I let him do that? Why do I want him to do it again???"  You screamed into your mind. Anti let out a chuckle, "It's because your crazy for me~. Now go to sleep."

You smiled a little, and curled up to him. His breathing became slow as he fell asleep. You found yourself falling asleep, to the sound of his heartbeat.

( Hey guys! It's Jess, and I hope you enjoyed this new chapter. I'm sorry for not updating this as much but, I forced myself to write at least one chapter for this. I guess this is your present for Christmas lol. Anyway I hope you guys have a safe holiday break. Happy Holidays~!  Xoxoxox- Jess )