Haunted by the Ghost of Charlotte Potter Ch.58

EXAMS ARE COMING UP AND I AM GOING CRAZY!! I have been studying nonstop and I have little time to update my stories. I guess that by the time you read this I'm done and probably weeping in a corner for failing or having a dance party for finishing my exams. But anyway, off to the story!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Charlotte's P.O.V.

What the bloody potion is he talking about?

"Aheheh....Charlie....you're an easy going person,right?" Fred said nervously while backing away.

"Fredrick Weasley...what did you do?" I questioned slowly while advancing towards him.

"Uh...well, you see...I created an anecdote for Nate. But here's the funny part..." He paused and continued, "I dumped the entire potion onto your second plate thinking it was Nate's. So, now you have the anecdote inside you."

My eyes went as wide as dinner plates.

"What?!" I shouted out but then whimper at the pain coursing through my stomach.

"I didn't know! I'm truly sorry love." Fred said with the most cutest puppy dog face I've seen.

But if it wasn't for me in pain, I would've forgiven him right away.

"...what's going to happen to me?" I asked while closing my eyes to stop the dizziness.

"I don't know...hopefully nothing serious," He replies gesturing to a bench, "Maybe you should take a seat."

I slowly sit my bottom on the bench, and shut my eyes closed.

The pain is now subsided but my head is still spinning.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me and he's kneeling in front of me.

"Not so good." I said starting to feel sweat dripping down my forehead.

"I'll go get you something to cool you down. I'll be right back!" Fred says as he runs into a secret passage way and disappears.

I lay down on the bench, and started to calm myself down.

I soon felt my energy being drained, and finally falling asleep.

Fred's P.O.V.

I hope Charlotte's going to be ok.

Damn it, I'm so stupid! I shouldn't have drowned the entire potion on that plate, and now Charlotte isn't feeling well.

I entered the kitchens, and was greeted by a few house elves.

Taking some ice, and wrapping it with a cloth, I run back to where Charlotte is.

As I walked out of the secret passageway, I take a glance at Charlie...what the bloody hell?!

I stared at Charlotte in a stunned way.

She had a pair of cat ears on her head, and a matching tail to go with it. Her iris' were slit, and her fangs were pointed sharply.

"Mew~?" Charlotte purrs in a confused way.

That's when my jaw drops.

Bloody hell...

Charlotte's P.O.V.

"What?" I questioned.

All I saw was that Fred was staring at me in disbelief.

"Is there something on my face?" I questioned touching my face.

Fred shakes his head, "Uhm...Charlotte do you not know what you sound like right now? I can't understand you."