Haunted by the Ghost of Charlotte Potter Ch.63

I honestly can't believe that you guys are continuing to ask for more of this story! I'm not a professional, nor am I good at writing but thanks to you guys I can share my creativity no matter how horrible my style is, and how odd events occur in this story. I mean seriously, Charlotte gets trapped in the toilet while a ghost turns into a living, breathing cat but still able to be touched by spirits. Pretty confusing, but I still appreciate the support you all have been giving me, and I am so happy that it continues to grow. So, to my fans that have been with me since chapter 1 I thank you with everything I have. And to those who are just joining us, I thank you as well for finding this series, and I hope you like it enough to continue to read it. Now, before I write this chapter, I hope you guys are reading this or else I'm just talking to myself like a weirdo I am. But, I have been thinking about a couple of things while trying to write more stories for you all. I have been writing for this profile, and my other profile 'thevillagewriter96' for a while now so that's a lot of thinking to do while trying to keep up with all of the stories going through my head. First, since this is my most popular story out of everything that I've written, I've been trying to get back into the writing mood to continue this story on, and to finally begin a new book for this series. But, I can no longer call this "Haunted by the Ghost of Charlotte Potter" because she won't a ghost any longer. So, I am asking you guys what should the new title be. Comment down below what should the new title be, and I'll decide once this book is at it's end. I'll be planning to end this chapter on chapter 100, so comment away! Thanks for reading this very long update, and we will bring you your regular schedule program.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mirage and George couldn't stay in the forest any longer due to the fact that Dementors were roaming about.

So, here they are. Sitting at the dinner table; not eating a single bit of food while glaring at Fred and "Giza" being all lovey dovey.

Mirage is furious. She may not have liked Charlotte in the beginning, but she was beginning to feel attached to her new found friend. I mean, don't great friendships always start with great rivalries?

With Mirage and Charlotte; their friendship will probably last forever. But, with Giza distracting the stupid love struck Fred, and the Dementors out in the forest where Charlotte is maybe being kept in; Mira's friendship with Charlie won't last very long.

George feels the same. He knows that Fred and Charlotte are meant to be. But, Giza is blocking his brother's common knowledge. Who the hell automatically trusts a girl in white that you find in the middle of a dangerous forests?! Especially when your friend/kind of girlfriend is missing!

The two know that Giza is trouble. But, with Fred constantly 'awe'ing at her; it's hard to question her. With George, it's questioning. With Mirage, it's beating her until she spills.

As dinner came to an end, they were on their way to their dorms.

"May I join you Fredrick? I don't know my way around the castle." Giza says batting her lashes at the ginger.

"Ofcourse you can." He responds while bringing her through the Fat Lady's painting.

"Alright! I am this close to vomit all over the staircase," Mirage says with her thumb and pointer fingers close together with small space in between them, "Georgie, you have to prevent her from being near Fred tonight. I'll try and look for Charlotte again."

"You can't look for her alone. It's too dangerous at night...but maybe this might help us find her easily." George says running into the common room, and walking back out to give Mirage a gift.

"A mirror?" Mirage asks with a raised eyebrow.

"It's not just any mirror. I over heard Charlotte before talking about it. She said that all you have to do with this mirror is to say and think of the person you want to find, and it'll reveal where they are right now."