Chapter one

"Come in!" I yelled from upstairs. The front door opened and fast footsteps approached up the stairs.
"Sup chick" my best friend, Sage, said plopping down on my bed.
"Nothing much, editing. You?" I asked taking my glasses off and rubbing my eyes.
"Boooored! We should go do something fun!"
"Get your Harry Potter movies, drink butterbeer and chill?" I suggested, her green eyes lit up and she nodded rushing downstairs.

I slowly walked down the winding staircase and started making the butterbeer. Sage arrived back a few minutes later with all eight Harry Potter movies.

We sat on the couch and drank butterbeer while going through all of the movies in order.

Somewhere around the last half of Chamber of Secrets my phone buzzed.

Sage nodded telling me to check it, I opened the YouTube message and it read Dear, FreedomDean, I'm Jason and I'd like to help you with the background music on your videos. Maybe some techno music I made myself, please get in contact with me, thank you.

"Sage, who's Minecraftuniverse?" I asked looking at "Jason's" username.
"A minecrafter, pretty good. Does videos with sky, the fish and brotato a lot. Why?" She paused the movie and looked at me, it was long after dark so only the light of the television allowed me to see her.
"He offered to help me with my videos" when I said that, her jaw dropped.
"Duuuude! He's awesome, you totally should!" I shrugged and private messaged him.

Yeah, sure. Here's my Skype FreedomDean0503, Skype me whenever.

About three hours later my Skype was going off. I answered after I saw who it was and Sage smacked my arm repeatedly.

"Hello?" Jason said, I had to admit, he was very attractive.
"Hi" I said cheerfully
"Yeah, so um, I make techno music and I think it'd help your videos a lot. I mean you've already got a good amount of subscribers but I think you could get so many more, the pictures you take are phenomenal"
"Oh, um, thanks" I blushed
"I'll send you a song and you can use it in your next video if you want"

A message came across Eclipse by Jason Stokes.
"Wow, thanks so much-" I was cut off by Sage hitting my head saying she was leaving.
"So what's your name? If you don't mind my asking" Jason said once my front door closed.
"Sagittarius, Sagittarius Dean" I smiled.
"Pretty name-" he was cut off by someone entering his room and appearing on screen
"Hey Jason wha-woah, she's pretty. Who's that?" A guy asked, he had curly brown hair.
"Adam this is Sagittarius. Sagittarius this is Adam, one of my many roommates" Jason introduced us.
"Well I'll let you and your girlfriend do whatever it is you do" Adam said then walked out, Jason rolled his eyes.

"You said many roommates? Why so many?" I asked feeling very nosy.
"I make minecraft videos and I'm part of a group called Team Crafted, we all live together. Hey! How'd you like to come meet everyone tomorrow?"
"Yeah, I've got nothing better to do. What time?"
"Whenever, someone's always up"

Sooo first chapter, it's short, Sage is kavik55 her picture will be in the next chapter. Sagittarius is above