Chapter eleven

~A week later~
"We have a offer for you" Adam said from behind me. I turned around in my chair to face him, just then I heard a slime, I cursed under my breath knowing I was about to die.

"Yes?" I finally asked
"How'd you like to start a minrcraft channel?" When he said those words my mind exploded, I have been playing minecraft for a while, but now, starting a channel.
"Yeah, sure" he smiled and typed some stuff in on my computer showing how an account works.

Then I had to make my skin. (Above) my skin is a cool steampunk chick. Then, Adam took out his camera and turned it on.

"Hey guys, sky here. I'm making this vloooooog to welcome a new person thingy, to the wonderful world of minecraft" he turned to me and whispered "that's when you say hi" then turned back and smiled really wide.
"Hi! I'm Sagittarius, or FreedomDean!" I chirped.
"We will be doing several videos with her, and alsooooo, she will post solo videos just because she's awesome. Anyway, that's all for now, see ya later recruits" then he ended it.

After a battle, he edited that video on his account and uploaded it. Now, it was my turn to vlog.
"Hello peeps! I'm Sagittarius aka, FreedomDean. I'm starting up a minecraft channel, I will be doing videos with Team Crafted quite a bit. So please show support and like, comment, subscribe. Thanks! I'm out!" Then I edited, the usual stuff. Adam told me to add an intro, so I used people are strange by The Doors play now.

The first map we all did together was a battle-dome. I had good experience with these, being friends with Mitch.

"Hey guys, sky here. And today I'm here with; the fluffy, Mitch, Jason, the Deadlox, and a newbie! As in Sagittarius aka FreedomDean over there, all steampunk like. I love your skin by the way"
"No, shush your lips. Do the Hellen Keller and talk with your hips" then everyone started shift-clicking. I burst into laughter as Adam made grunting noises.

"Let's get this goin!" Mitch yelled.
I was on a team with Mitch and Jerome. Adam, Ty, and Jason were on red team. Mitch, Jerome and I were blue.

They sent me to go mining, so here I was underground, for I don't know how long, Jerome and Mitch were talking amongst themselves, so I started to hum people are strange. Mitch and Jerome stopped talking and listened.

"We've never actually heard you sing, you should sing for us" Jerome finally said.
"What do you want me to sing?" I asked.
"Anything" Mitch and Jerome answered at the same time.

" Taking it slow, but it's not typical
He already knows that my love is fire
His heart was a stone, but then his hands roam
I turned him to gold and it took him higher

Oh, I'll be your daydream, I'll wear your favorite things
We could be beautiful
Get drunk on the good life, I'll take you to paradise
Say you'll never let me go

Deep in my bones, I can feel you
Take me back to a time when only we knew
Hideaway
We could waste the night with an old film
Smoke a little weed on the couch in the back room
Hideaway
Say you'll never let me go

Ahh, ahh, ahh
Ahh, ahh, ahh
Ahh, ahh, ahh
Ahh, ahh, ahh
Say you'll never let me go

Deep in my bones, I can feel you
Take me back to a time when only we knew
Hideaway
We could waste the night with an old film
Smoke a little weed on the couch in the back room
Hideaway
Say you'll never let me go

Ahh, ahh, ahh
Ahh, ahh, ahh
Ahh, ahh, ahh
Ahh, ahh, ahh
Say you'll never let me go
Say you'll never let me go"

All was silent for a while, then Mitch spoke up.
"You can sing?!"
"I write songs too"
"You're crazy, woman" Jerome said.

A message popped up in the chat ready for PvP? It was Ty
Mitch time? Jerome said
I'M READY! I typed
Its settled, newbie is ready, let's go! Adam said
Quit calling me newbie-_-

I was at our base and scouting for Jerome and Mitch. I saw Jason sneak up from the back.
"Jerome! Jason from the back" I said, shifting my character.
"I'm coming" Jerome shouted, he wasted three diamonds on an axe named Betty.

I had full iron and a diamond sword. I heard mining from behind me, I turned to see Ty, mining our obsidian, I hit him once and he died when he hit the ground.

Newbie killed you?! I heard Adam yell at Ty from his room. I smiled as Ty huffed in my room and watched me play.
"Ty go away!" I yelled swatting his hands away.

He left, but Mitch accidentally hit me, sending me flying off the side of our base, dying instantly.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled.
"If it makes you feel better, we won" Jerome said quietly.

"Like, comment, subscribe. I'm out!" I said and ended the video, editing it and everything.

Ok, this was a filler chapter, but how do you like her skin? Personally I love it. And FreedomDean is fake, that isn't a real account. BYE BUBBLES