Chapter sixteen

Disclaimer
Profound language will be heavily used in this chapter.
Read at your own risk

Sagittarius's p.o.v
When I got home I was immediately met with sympathetic looks.

I didn't pay any attention and trudged up to my room. When I opened the door Jason was on my bed, his head shot up to meet mine.
"Sagittarius I'm really sorry and it won't happen again" Jason stood up and opened his arms to hug me.

I stepped back and crossed my arms, taking a deep breath.
"Jason please stay away from me, I'm finding my own place"
"No, Sagittarius please just-just give me a second chance"
"Life doesn't give second chances, Jason, please leave me alone"

"You don't understand...this is killing me" his eyes were swimming with tears by now.
"How do you think I felt?! The only guy that's never abused me, the only guy I've ever loved!" Tears streamed down my face and I mentally cursed myself for being so weak.

"Sagittarius. I-I j-just..."
"You just what, Jason?! You know what I don't even give a fuck, get out of my sight!"

He hung his head and walked out of my room. I slammed the door behind him and sunk to my knees, crying into my hands.

Ian's p.o.v
I heard Sagittarius yelling at who I'd assume was Jason. Then Adam sent me a text telling me to meet downstairs.

"Ok guys" said Adam when all of Team Crafted was in the living room "I'd like to make a very important announcement. I'm leaving Team Crafted"

We all broke into gasps and murmurs.
"I would too" said Ty standing up "so would I" Quentin added.

"But dood, why?" Mitch asked
"I don't just want to be known as Team Crafted" Ty shrugged
"I second that" Adam and Quentin said together.

"Oh...alright" Jason said.

Sagittarius's p.o.v
It's been a few days after Team Crafted broke up, Jason is the only remaining member. But I guess you'd have no one to tell even if you were going to leave.

Mitch and Jerome started a new group called The Pack (I know The Pack was way after Team Crafted but this is my story).

Now, it's becoming fall and I'm walking down to the park. Everyone moved out of the house except me, I'm still trying to find a place.

"Yo" I said picking up my phone and plopping down on a park bench.
"You're looking for a place to stay right?" Mitch asked on the other end of the line.
"Yeah"
"Come stay with me and the guys"
"Will Jason be there?"
"No, you've never met these guys, apart from Jerome and myself"
"Are you sure I won't be a bother?"
"I'm 100% positive"
"Are you cereal about this?"
"I'm apple jacks"
"Oh my god! Apple jacks! Yeah I'll move in"
"Good because we're done unpacking your stuff at the new house. I'll come pick you up, later, Zodiac"
"Peace"

I stood on the sidewalk by the road and waited. A gentle breeze fluttered past and ruffled my skirt outfit above.

Mitch pulled up and I slid in.
"You look nice" he complimented
"Thanks! For some reason I wanted to get a little dressed up"

We pulled up at a house, it was two story. A picture of it will be in the next chapter.

When I got out a strong gust of wind blew my hair back. Mitch unlocked the front door and I trailed in after him.

"Guys, Sagittarius is here!" Mitch yelled.

A lot of guys rushed downstairs and Jerome tackled me in a hug.
"Hey Jerome! I freaking missed you!"
"I missed you too! I suppose I'll introduce you to these jags" said Jerome smiling "blondie over there is Lachlan. Then theres, Preston, Vikk, and that's Rob"

I shook everyone's hands and it reminded me of the first time I met Team Crafted.
"Hi, I'm Sagittarius"

Jerome and Mitch glanced at each other.
"Oh yeah. And we have a pool" before it could fully register I was picked up and carried out to the pool. I knew what was coming next so I held my breath.

The water was absolutely freezing!
"I f-fucking h-hate you" I said through my teeth chattering.
"Oh and tonight were going to a fancy dinner so wear something nice"

That's all for this one. I'm gonna add another author's note and the picture will be the house
XOXO~ Emily