Chapter eighteen

Then, everything went black.

I woke up with a pounding in my head. I looked at my surroundings and saw chains and brick walls, that's all.

A loud clank got my attention. My head immediately snapped in the direction of the sound.

Eliz stood in front of me now with a sinister smirk on her face.

"Hello, Sagittarius" her usually happy demeanor changed into a dark brooding one.
"What the fuck?!"
"Oh come on. Drop the act, you know you like Mitch"
"No I don't! He's more like a brother than anything!"
"Don't raise your voice at me"
"I do what I please"
"You still don't get it. Do you?"
"Uh, no actually"

She dragged a chair in front of me and sat down with her arms folded over her chest.
"Did you ever notice" said Eliz "when Mitch broke your cello, I wasn't around. But afterwards I just randomly appeared. I broke your instrument and Mitch took the fall. The picture of Jason kissing another girl was Photoshop. You're so naive"

Everything clicked into place.

"Y-you liar!" I hissed.
A laugh escaped her lips.

"Damn right and nothing can stop me"
"Let me go!" I started squirming and the chains, she raked her nails across my face causing me to scream. Blood dripped down my cheek.

She retreated and left me chained to the floor.

Mitch's p.o.v
After Sagittarius walked out I asked everyone's opinion on her, everyone said she was cool. Apart from Rob who said and I quote "she's hoooooot"....yeah.

After everyone finished their food we went out to the car. Sagittarius wasn't there, I figured she'd just walked home.

But when we got there, she wasn't there. Jerome called the police and they said they'd do everything they could to find her.
"Well...what now?" Preston asked as we walked out of the police station.
"We call everyone we know" I answered and called Eliz.

"Hello?" She answered
"Have you seen Sagittarius?"
"Wha-no. What happened?"
"She's missing"
"Well, I'll keep an eye out. Gotta go, bye" She hung up.

I exhaled heavily and called Jason.

Sagittarius's p.o.v
"They're looking for you" Eliz said coming in the room.
"They'll find you..Mitch will want nothing to do with you"
"I don't care about Mitch, I want Jason"
"No!" I shouted
"He doesn't love you. He'll never love you. Now if you excuse me, I have to go look for you"

I was left alone, when I heard her car leave it started screaming, praying someone would find me.

The last thing I saw was a shiny object, a warm liquid ran over my eyes, I'm gone.

Police p.o.v
We researched Sagittarius's medical records, prior police run ins. And came up short.

Everyone split up around the areas. A very suspicious abandoned house had a car out front.

"Police! Open up!" No response, I gave my partner the signal and he kicked down the door.

Inside was another lady with her mouth covered in blood, chewing on something. Sagittarius lye on the floor with a chunk of her arm gone.

The lady was arrested and Sagittarius was dead.

Jason's p.o.v
It's been almost a week since Sagittarius died, her funeral is today. I've never cried so hard in my life, Sage had a baby girl and named her Sagittarius, Ian still cries every so often.

Nothing is the same.

It's tragic really, I had a ring, I placed it on her finger at the funeral. I miss her, she's the love of my life.

HAHHAHA Happy endings don't exist people. So that's all for this story, I don't care if you're mad