Chapter seventeen

Jerome showed me to my room and I immediately pulled my closet open and started changing out of my wet clothes.

When I finished changing I went downstairs. Everyone had retreated to their rooms except Lachlan, he was watching Smallville.

"I love Smallville" I said walking into the kitchen.
"Same" it was then I noticed he's Australian. Don't get me wrong, I love an accent, and Australian happened to be my favorite.

After I finished making my sandwich I was about to climb the stairs to my room when Lachlan said "wanna watch it with me?"

I turned to face him and shrugged, sitting down a few feet away.

"Come on zodiac, lezz gooo!" Mitch shouted from downstairs, right as I was spraying on perfume.

I slowly walked downstairs and I heard everyone gasp. Outfit above

Smiling shyly I got in the passenger seat of Mitch's car.

"Reservation for seven" Vikk said to the lady at the counter. She smiled and led us to a table in the back.

Rob pulled out my chair and it sat down.

"I'll have, the chicken Caesar salad with a sweet tea to drink" I said kindly, the waitress nodded and took everyone's order.

"Don't you think it's weird, I'm here with six guys and I'm not dating any of them" I laughed.
"Well. We could change that" Rob said slyly.
"I'm not ready to date anyone yet...not after.." I trailed off. Everyone but Mitch and Jerome exchanged questioning looks.
"Jason cheated on her" Jerome whispered.

No one said anything about the topic after that.

I finished my salad before the guys finished their food, after dropping my part of the bill I walked to the car and leaned against the passenger door and looked up at the stars.

"Why can't I be a star?" I said aloud "so beautiful, people smile when they look at me, casting a gentle glow over the world. Accompanied by the moon, so elegant and mysterious"

A tear spilled from the corner of my eye. A breeze fluttered past, and footsteps echoed down the sidewalk.

Then, everything went black.

I love cliffhangers, so this chapter is uber short. Buut, we shall see what happens to Sagittarius in the next chapter.