four » drunk calum and falling out

A/N ; how're you guys liking trp so far? id love to know tbh bc i lowkey feed off of feedback (pun intended) (im gonna stop dont worry)

but really guys id love to know how you're liking this so far i love reading your guys' comments it makes ya girl all warm inside!!

if any of you guys feel weirded out or confused bc of how "fast" this story line seems to be going, i promise yo all that it should get better, hang in there! i really just have to get you guys introduced to the characters and whatnot and i know that sounds confusing and may not answer why the story seems to be going a little fast at all, but just bare with me, this is how i'd initially planned the story to go and i think it's working out :-)

so i think im gonna start doing lil optional questions here in my a/n's for you guys to answer just bc i love hearing out your opinions on trp :-))

let's start with : who's your fav character so far and why?

alrighties im gonna stop talking and let you guys read on, enjoy chapt. 4 x

-bri.

-

[cara]

"Damn it, Calum!"

I reached out to shake one of Calum's shoulders for about the fifth time and sighed when he refused to open his eyes.

Michael chuckled from the other end of the bathroom, leaning against the ledge of the door and staring at us. "Well at least he finally shut up."

All it took was seven words in order for me to pretty much figure out what type of person Michael was. I turned my head to stare at him in disbelief, rolled my eyes to myself and then turned back to stare at the unconscious boy, feeling helpless. It'd taken awhile for me to get here considering I had no idea where the hell the band lived, but after about 15 minutes of just sitting in my car searching through Elena's notes on her phone, I was able to find the address.

Apparently I just wasn't on time.

"I'm pissed I didn't make it here in time to talk to him." I admitted, continuing to stare at Cal- he looked insanely tired. He looked frustrated even in his sleep. He looked like he was in pain. I stood up and leant against the wall to face Michael. "Does he usually just drink his ass off like this?"

Michael shook his head and shrugged blatantly. "It started during the tour. Whenever he was stressed or whatever he'd go for any alcohol he could find. I mean it wasn't severe or anything but he drank a lot more than necessary."

I blinked. Calum was the last person I'd think to have a slight drinking problem. And a part of me was terrified that I may have been a part of what triggered tonight's episode.

"Alright well I'm gonna head to sleep now. Can you manage getting him up and into his room?" Michael asked, letting out a yawn and already beginning to make his way out of the bathroom, leaving me no room to even ask for help.

"Uh, yeah, it's whatever." I said, clearing my throat. "Night."

"Night, El."

I watched the blonde boy walk down the hallway until he disappeared into his room, and I heard the sound of the door shutting quietly. I let out an exhale and tilted my head back, wishing the breath I'd just let out of my body would take all the stress I was feeling at the moment with it.

"Is he gone?"

"Ohmygod-" I jumped slightly and spun around to face a dopily-grinning Calum - who was indeed conscious, and there was a voice somewhere inside of my head telling me that he always had been. It took me a while to catch my breath and regain my composure, but once I did, I made sure to send him an 'I'm-going-to-cut-all-your-limbs-up-and-fry-them-on-a-grillpan-the-minute-you-sober-up' type of look. "Were you awake that entire time?!"