CHARACTER ANSWERS

i never meant for this to be so long guys im sorry, omg. a lot of questions were submitted!! i tried to answer most of them x

-

CARA ;

Have you always liked Calum since you were young? (caloom-hood)

As in like-like? No. But he became my friend when I had no other friends as a kid, you feel me? I was lonely. And he made me feel... not lonely. I liked him a lot in a friendly kind of way. I still do.

On a scale of 1-1000 how good does Calum kiss? (mycalumcalromance)

I don't kiss and te- you know what, what the hell, he's great. Really great. As in really, really, really great. As in the feeling you get after taking your socks off at the end of the day kind of great. And I hate myself for thinking so.

When did you begin to develop feelings for Calum? (twentyonepears)

I-I don't. I don't have feelings for him... I can't have feelings for him. Even if El doesn't necessarily love him, he loves her. He loves Elena, not me. I'm the temporary replacement, remember? That's all I'll ever be.

Can you see a future with Calum in it? (MrsHemmo123)
He's not even going to speak to me once this is all over *frowns* - I don't see how I could possibly envision a future with him. Even just as friends...

All these questions are about Calum. Do you like Green Day? (invisiblecastaway_)

They're bomb, man! Billie Joe is better at eyeliner than I am, it's embarrassing.

ELENA ;

WHERE ARE YOU!?! I can send help. (Musix_Girl)

Where u @ fam? (mycalumcalromance)

School holidays are over. Where you at girl? (BLEUGHchris)

Are you dead (invisiblecastaway_)

Where u @ though? (halseymusic)

I-I don't know. I'm, I'm alive, but I don't feel like it. There's bruises all over my damn body, even in places where bruises shouldn't be. I can't feel my legs, or my hands - I can't feel anything. I feel like a lightweight. I don't know w-where I am, I'm in this like, this room. There's nothing in here but a mattress and a toilet, a-and I've only seen the face of the person who brought me here once. And I was half-drugged when I did see it.

Are they looking for me? Please tell them to keep looking.. Please.

What are your thoughts on Cara and Calum? (caloom-hood)

*Furrows eyebrows* What do you mean? Calum hasn't spoken to Cara in years... Why? Are they okay? Did something happen?

Why didn't you just break up with Calum? All your problems would be solved?? (moistluek)

I couldn't *exhales*. Calum's a good guy, that's the truth. I could tell that he was still in love with me even when I wasn't in love with him anymore. I didn't want to be the one to break him. Eventually I realized that all I actually wanted was to be Calum's friend, not his girlfriend. And I was scared that if I did break up with him, he'd never look me in the eye again. I didn't want him to kick me out of his life - I still wanted to be a part of it. I was just... I was afraid. And confused.

Would you give up Calum for your sister Cara. (Musix_Girl)

...Yeah. That sounds really bad, his fans would throw me into a black hole. Please don't tell them. I love Calum, I do, he's great. But it isn't the same anymore... The love isn't the same. My family comes first.