Chapter 10: The Forbidden Cities

**1 Week Later**

"We're back!" Sophie yelled as they walked through the door to Grady and Edaline's house.

"Hi baby did you have a good trip?" Edaline asked as she gave Sophie a big hug.

"It was great." Sophie replied.

"That's great." Edaline smiled with her warm smile. Sophie and Fitz stayed for a while and talked with Edaline and Grady.

"Thanks mom, but we have to go home, and we have to run a few errands." Sophie said taking Fitz hand.

"Bye sweetheart I'll come and see you tomorrow at lunch." Edaline said.

"Sorry mom but we are going to be gone all day tomorrow." Sophie replied.

"Okay then I'll see you in 2 days." Edaline responded. Sophie quickly opened the door and rushed out, Fitz following close behind her.

"Do you still have the blue crystal?" Sophie asked Fitz when they were halfway home.

"Yeah," He said pulling it out.

"Okay we can go right now if you want." Sophie said.

"That sounds great." Sophie smiled. Then they leaped to the forbidden cities.

Sophie and Fitz walked into the hospital and Sophie walked up to the front and said,
"Sabrina Hartgren." Sophie had made up a fake name for her and Fitz. Fitz's name was Justin Hartgren.

"Okay you can come back right now if you want." The girl behind the desk said.

"Okay." They replied. They walked back to the room and waited for the doctor to come in.

"So how does this work?" Fitz asked.

"Well they will ask me a few questions then they will spray a cold jell on my stomach and put a monitor thing on it then they will move it around until they find the baby." Sophie explianed.

"Okay... Got it." Fitz said right before the doctor walked in.

"Hello I'm Dr. Nether and I will be helping you today." She told them. She asked Sophie some questions and then she sprayed the cold jell on her stomach and rubbed the monitor around until she found the baby.

"Awwww... they are so cute." Dr. Nether said in awe.

"I'm sorry did you say they?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah you are having triplets, 2 of them are identical and one of them is not identical to them." The doctor replied.

"Can you tell us the genders?" Sophie asked.

"I can tell you the gender of the twins, but the other one is hiding behind them." She said.

"So what are they!" Sophie asked anxiously.

"Well they are..." She said. "Girls!"

"Yeah team girl has taken the lead by 2 points!" Fitz cheered.

"Oh wait the other one came to the front and it is a... BOY!!!" She anounced.

"Yay team boy won too!" Sophie cheered.

"It seem you two are happy. Well your appointment is done we will see you back here in month." Dr. Nether said.

"Well we are actually moving so we won't be coming back here." Fitz said.

"Well okay bye then." She said and Sophie and Fitz left the room.