Chapter 20: A Sudden Shock

2 Weeks Later

"It's almost time for me to pop," Sophie said as she attempted to roll over a face Fitz in bed.

"No, don't pop! You're super cute when your pregnant!" Fitz whined as he pulled Sophie closer.

"But I hate hormones!" Sophie whined her hands finding their way to her stomach where Fitz hands laid.

"Do you have any bets on baby powers?" Fitz asked Sophie.

"I'm guessing maybe one will have two powers and the other two maybe will have one power maybe two if they're lucky." Sophie replied closing her eyes again.

"My bets are on that each one will be a telepath and then each one will get a different one of your three other traits." Fitz said.

"That is a very good guess, but would identical twins have the same powers?" Sophie wondered.

"That is a very good question, nobody probably knows though because identical twins are so rare." Fitz replied logically.

"I guess we will just have to wait and see then." Sophie sighed stretching and slowly lifting herself out of bed.

"I feel like my water is going to break every time I move!" Sophie whined as she waddled out of warm bedroom into the cold living room. A chill went down Sophie's spine as she grabbed a plate of green leaves the gnomes had left them for breakfast.

As she tried to sit down at the kitchen table her bump hit it and one of the babies started wiggling around in her belly. She rubbed the sore spot and started eating her food. It tasted like an omelette​ with bacon.

Sophie sometimes was still dumbfounded by how they made these wonderful grown plants taste this good. Sophie gobbled all of it up so fast and patted her stomach.

"Does that satisfy you?" Sophie asked as she looked at her bump. She got a small kick in reply and smiled. Sophie then attempted to get out of her chair and failed.

"Fitz come help me up!" Sophie groaned as she held her hands out for Fitz to grab. He walked over and grabbed her hands. When he pulled her up there was a sudden change in Sophie's stomach. She looked down and gasped,

"Fitz, my water just broke."

"You're joking right?" He asked. Sophie shook her head and Fitz helped her back into the bedroom.

"Call Physic and Elwin." Sophie told Fitz as she got comfortable. Fitz nodded and pulled his imparter out of his pocket. She could hear him mumbling on the imparter but she was too busy knotting up the pain in her ball of emotions.

"Physic will be here soon and Elwin will be here in about an hour, he has another patient at the moment." Fitz told her.

"I'm here!" Physic called out as she walked into the bedroom.

"Guys I know this may sound crazy but I want sedatives," Sophie said.

To be continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! Thank you for the positive messages on the last chapter.

I would also like to say please don't pull your hair out because I said that they were wearing jeans in ONE chapter, that is a little extreme. Also, they have never eaten any human food. I just say that they eat something that tastes like a human food. Shannon does that in the actual books too. Also, I don't think that there are any rules laid down by Shannon that an elf can't call their significant other, "Babe or baby".

I am really trying my hardest to make this story the best it can be, but I DO mess up sometimes. Those are just a few things that I felt needed to be addressed. Love you all! Comment and like!

- teamxsophitz