Chapter 28: Baby Sencen

As soon as Sophie and Fitz reached their house Biana ran out squealing. Sophie laughed as Biana gave her a hug.

"What's got you so excited?" Sophie asked her.

"Dex developed technology that allows us to find out what gender baby we are having!" Biana squealed placing her hands on her small baby bump.

"Really? Is it here?" Sophie asked excitedly. Biana started dragging Sophie into the house with Fitz trailing behind them.

"Yeah, we were all waiting for you!" She squealed. They walked into the house and waiting for them was Keefe, Sid, Linn, Tam, Alden, Della, Dex, and Physic.

"Okay, I'm ready!" Biana breathed as she laid down on the couch. She pulled up her tunic revealing her stomach and Dex turned his machine on. As he used it he taught Physic. Eventually they were at the good part of it all.

"Predictions?" Physic asked.

"Girl!" Biana squealed.

"We have enough granddaughters for now, I say boy," Della told Biana.

"Boy," Alden agreed.

"Boy," Sophie predicted.

"Girl," Keefe smiled squeezing Biana's hand.

"Boy!" Dex called out.

"Girl!" Fitz smirked at Sophie.

"Well it looks like majority wins baby Sencen is a boy!" Physic called out. Biana burst into tears of joy and hugged Keefe. Even Keefe's eyes glossed over for a slight second like he was going to cry.

"Congratulations, thoughts on names?" Sophie asked them.

"That is a secret," Biana giggled.

"If you say so," Sophie winked knowing that Biana would accidentally let it slip out one day.

"We can go shopping now!" Biana squealed.

"I can't until the triplets are old enough," Sophie sighed.

"When are you telling everyone?" Dex asked Sophie and Fitz.

"I have no idea," Fitz shrugged.

"Aren't they having a big festival soon?" Dex asked.

"Yeah, it's The Lost Cities Lunar Ball, it happens every time there is a lunar eclipse," Biana confirmed.

"It also happens the day before the lunar eclipse because the eclipse effects some elves abilities," Keefe added.

"What abilities are those?" Sophie asked.

"Conjurer, Phaser, Technopath, Telepath, Shade, and Hydrokinetic," Lihn explained.

"Since I'm an enhancer do you think it will still be able to effect my telepathic abilities?" Sophie  wondered. They all turned to Alden who in return shrugged.

"I haven't been able to study an enhancer before, they are too rare," He muttered.

"Okay... This is getting awkward," Tam sighed.

"We have to head out," Della told them all and Alden and herself lightlept away.

"I'm out," Sid told them before light leaping away too.

"Okay, now that it is just us we want to tell you what happened at the trials," Fitz explained.

"Marella did nothing!" Sophie blurted. The room fell silent.