Chapter 17: This is Not Happening

3 Months Pregnant

Its been two months since Biana and Keefe started planning their wedding. Sophie and Fitz were at home since Sophie hadn't left Havenfield in 2 months. She has been keeping herself busy by decorating the house and getting the triplets nursery together. They have had visitors almost everyday though which has made Sophie happy.

"We are here!" Biana yelled and she walked through the door. Sophie waddled over to her and gave her a big hug.

"It feels like its been forever since we saw each other!" Sophie exclaimed. They sat on the couch and talked for what felt like hours.

"So what brings you two here anyways?" Fitz asked coming into the room and sitting down next to Sophie.

"Well..." Keefe started. Biana held her hand up and gave him the 'I'll tell them' look.

"We have made the decision that I am going to get the surgery so I can have a baby of my own." She told them calm and collectively.

"Are you crazy? You could die!" Fist told her.

"Fitz, I want-" Biana started bout got cut off by Fitz.

"I don't want to hear it, this is a dumb mistake and I don't want to see you for a while, so get out!" He yelled at Biana. Sophie gave her a sympathetic look before Biana grabbed Keefe's and walked out the door.