Chapter 14: Party

"Hey Fitz I think we should invite Dex over and then we can have a party what do you think?" Sophie asked.

"Sure." Fitz replied shrugging his shoulders.

"I'll invite Dex and then we can have a party." Sophie said. She got up and grabbed her imparter and called Dex.

"Hey Sophie what's up?" Dex asked when his face appeared.

"Were having a small party at Fitz parents place and were wondering if you would like to come?" Sophie asked him.

"Sure I'll come and can I bring 2 other people?" Dex asked. 

"Sure be here in an hour!" Sophie called before hanging up. Sophie raced back down the stairs. Fitz, Biana, and Keefe were all setting up for their gathering.

"Dex is coming over in an hour with 2 friends." Sophie said.

"Cool that's just enough time!" Biana squealed. 

**1 Hour Later**

There was a knock on the door and Sophie opened it to find Dex, Marella, and some other girl at the door.

"Hey Dex!" Sophie cheered giving Dex a huge hug. "Marella it's been so long!" Sophie squealed giving Marella a huge hug. Sophie then lead them into the living room and plopped down next to Fitz on the couch. Fitz was playing with his fingers so Sophie nudged him to get his attention. He looked up and stared straight into the one girls eyes.

"Hey Fitz." She said sweetly.

"Fitz who is this?" Sophie asked.

"Sophie this is Harper Nanite, my number one match on the matchmakers list." Fitz said.

"Oh my god." Sophie gasped.

"Harper you can't have me, Sophie is my wife and is currently pregnant with my child." Fitz growled. 

"Oh no Fitzy bear she is not going to have your child and or any other children when I'm done with her." Harper said, and with the snap of her fingers a deadly berry appeared in her hand.

Sophie reached back and grabbed Fitz hand. Fit pulled Sophie behind him and Biana vanished behind Harper. Then when Biana got right behind her she reappeared and tackled Harper to the ground. Biana sat on Harper and Keefe ripped the berry out of her hands. Keefe threw it in the garbage can and took the bag out. Biana got off of Harper and she ran out the door.

"I...I have to go," Marella stuttered running out the door after Harper.

"Marella wait!" Dex yelled but it was no use she had already light leaped away.

"Guys I'm so sorry I let Marella invite a friend because I let her do anything and I didn't know Harper was the Harper, I so sorry." Dex cried.

"Dex it's okay." Sophie said bending down next to him and rubbing his back. 

"Marella and I were also going to tell you that were dating but those plans got ruined." Dex murmured.

"Dex that's great!" Sophie squealed giving Dex a hug.

"How about we have a party of our own?" Keefe suggested.

"Why not." Sophie said shrugging her shoulders. They all gathered and talked about everything that was going on in life. They were having a blast. Until Biana announced.

"Guys Keefe and I are getting married!" She squealed.

"What!?" They all asked at the same time.