23. regretting nothing part 2

A/N:
this is gonna be a short chapter but the next one will be longer

xoxo, kay :)

Matts POV;

I woke up before Cassie and decided to take a shower and go back to my house and get ready.

I heard her phone ring and I look to see who it is.

Logan.

I think for a second if I should pick it up or not.

I do.

"Don't call Cassie ever again"

"Aw is this her ex matty? excause me bro but your her ex for a reason you shouldn't be with her she's my girlfriend."

"shut up you asshole. I know what you've done to her and you think that's okay? you think she deserve some jerk like you? she should be treated like a princess not a piece of garbage." I scream and Cassie wakes up.

I mouthed to her "it's okay"

"Alright since you think your so big and bad meet me at the park in 20 minutes"

"Alright" I see looking at Cassie while her facial expression drops.

I hang up the phone and starting grabbing my stuff

"Matt what's going on"

Cassie's POV;

"Matt what's going on" I say out of nervousness because I knew he was talking to logan on the phone.

"I love you" he says as he grabs my waist, cups my chin in his hand and kisses me.

"I love you too, but please tell me what's going on"

Without saying anything he grabs his keys and phone and walks out of my room.

To: Matt❤

Matt please what is going on ? where are you going ?

From: Matt❤

I'm going to end this so we can be happy and youll have nothing to worry about.

From that text I knew where he was going and what was going to happen.

Park. Fighting Logan.