Chapter 3

A few weeks went by and me and cassie were always together. Cassie and I's room were right next to each other, since we had to stay in a hotel. 

Cassie's POV: 

I was in a room with Meghan. We shared a room and the other boys had two rooms since theyre were 5 guys. I woke up and looked at my phone. I got a text from matt. 

From: Matt

when you wake up text me the guys want to get breakfast.

To: Matt 

were up, just to get ready give us about 30 minutes :p

From: Matt

okay im gonna come to your room in about 20 minutes, and ill drive to the place.

To: Matt

okay :)

"Hey Meg, the guys want to go get breakfast so we need to start getting ready, matt will be here in 20 minutes to drive us." i yelled becasue she was in the shower.

"Okay" she yells back

I start getting ready, i usually take showers at night since Meg likes to take them in the morning. I decide to curl my hair and put a little makeup on and wear leggings and a cropped tank top since iit was really warm out. I always play music when i get ready, so i was listening to Chandelier by sia. Matt came walking in and i suddently stopped singing.

Matt: You didnt tell me you could sing, your really good

Cassie: Thanks, and thats because i kinda have stage fright and i dont like singing in front of people.

Matt: You need to sing at our next concert.

Cassie: Matt, i just told you i have stage fright.

Matt: Ill sing with you and youll forget all about it. Atleast think about it, okay?

Cassie: Okay. 

We had breakfast and all of us were talking and there was a concert in 2 days. It wasnt just a concert but it was also a meet and greet type thing.  

*Next Day*

Matt and I were getting questions on twitter. Most people were asking if we were dating, since we were flirting and posting pictures and always being together. Honestly, Matt never asked me to be his girlfriend. Alot of people were saying "I hope Matt and Cassie are dating i totally ship #Catt. "