Chapter 10

I cant believe I'm not going to be able to see Matt for 4 months.

Me and Matt just hung out everyday until Saturday.  The day before I was leaving.

Saturday afternoon, I got to my hotel and started to pack everything. 

I was gonna miss my amazing annoying boyfriend. Phone calls, skype, texting, won't be enough.

Matt came through the door and just grabbed me and pushed me against the wall and started kissing me.

Meghan: Um.. excause me can you do that somewhere else?

We ended our kiss and what Matt said to me will be something I'll never forget.

"Cassie I love you, I'm gonna miss you so fucking much. I want to be able to sleep with you and kiss you, hug you, touch you and alot more. I know these 4 months are going to be the longest 4 months ever but I know we can get through this long distance thing. Your going to get annoyed with me a day after you leave. I'm gonna text you every morning, call you ever night and were gonna text all day. I dont want to spend a minute without you."

I started to shed a tear. I wiped my cheek and hugged him.

"I love you more then you will ever know"

Matt left a little bit after and Meghan and I finished packing.

"Cass you okay?" Meg said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I will be. This is going to be so hard."

"I know.. but I'll be here and youll talk to him everyday and ill make sure of it" she said smiling

I just smiled back.

----fast forward to the airport----

Matt sat by me holding my hand knowing that this was going to be the last time in and a while that he was going to be able to touch my small hands.

Gate 5 Boarding to New York your plane has just arrived please form a line so we can all board onto the plane.

I got up and started to tear up.

"Baby its okay" Matt said hugging me.

"Im gonna miss you soo much, don't forget about us."

"Never" he said.

I got in line and line and we walked into the tunnel. I turned around and waved to Matt.

I saw him mouth "Bye baby I love you"

I mouthed back "I love you more"

I found my seat put my bags where they needed to go and sat down.

I had a window seat.

Meghan was next to me and Aaron had the Isle seat.

I watched the plane go up in the air. I put my headphones in and closed my eyes.

I woke up to the pilot saying

"Hello everyone captain speaking we have arrived in New York"

---skip everything about getting off the plane---

Aaron, Meghan and I drove home from the airport. Aaron dropped me off at my house.

I walked up to my room and just layer on my bed.

I haven't been on this thing in forever.

I put all my stuff away and by that time it was about 10pm. Sunday.

Tomorrow was the first day of senior year.

I woke up and my phone went off. I looked at it and it was a text. It read

Good morning beautiful, I miss you already hope you have an amazing first day ya senior. Love you baby xoxo ❤

I replied saying

Haha you too good luck senior. Miss and love you too ❤

I got ready and drove to school. I parked next to Meghan.

"Hey girl ready for today?" Meg said.

"I guess" I said back laughing

We were in homeroom and the teacher was talking about prom.

When everyone comes back we have prom and this year it's girls pick. I knew who I was going to pick.

The most amazing person in the whole world.

Matthew Dylan Johnson.

Prom was in one week so everyone had to find a date fast.

After school I called Matt.

Me: Hey Babe. I have a question

Him: What is it?

Me: Well my school has prom senior year and this year it's girls choice..

Him: and...

Me: It's on September 16th. Would you like to be my date ?

Him: I would love to but I have a really important football game and I can't miss it im really sorry baby.

Me: oh its fine ill just go with a group of friends

Him: im sorry baby.. you know I would go.

Me: I know I gotta go I'll talk to you later love you

Him: bye babe love you too

I hung up the phone. I was kinda a little sad because I was kinda excited to go to prom with Matt.