Chapter 7

I woke up next to the other half of me, my one and only.

"Goodmorning beautiful" i hear Matt say.. Damn hes morning voice is the sexiest thing ever.

"Morning", i say while i try to grab for my phone.

"What time is it?" Matt said

"10:10" i said back to him while he puts his head on my shoulder. 

I start to get up a little while after.. 

"Where are you going?" 

"I have to get ready im going out with the girls" 

"Come lay with me for 5 more minutes?" he says with puppy dog eyes

"Matt  I cant i only have 20 minutes but your still cute."

"Ugh fine." he says getting up.

I turned on music and started to get ready. I put on a cropped t-shirt, skinny jeans and vans. 

Meghan texted me and said she'd be at my house in 5 minutes, I grab my purse and phone.

"Matty im leaving" i say

"Okay baby call me later i love you" 

"Love you too"

I say walking out the door, i get into Meghan's car and we head to the mall. 

"Hey em" i say looking in the back seat. 

"Hey cass" 

We got to the mall and walked around for a little and went in a few stores. Around 3:00 we decided we were gonna get something to eat before leaving. A group of girls came up to me asking if i was Cassie, They wanted to take pictures, and just hang out with me. All of us including Meghan and Emily just sat down at a big table and we just talked and it was a really fun day. Emily asked a complete stranger to take a group picture for us. The girls were flipping out and two of them were crying. They said the sweetest things and how I am such an inspiration to them. They made my day. I posted the picture on instagram and twitter and tagged them, I also followed all 10 of them.

Matt called a few minutes later. The girls flipped out, i answered.

"Hey baby, you called at the perfect time"

"I saw your instagram picture. Are those girls still with you?"

"Yes, they are" I put Matt on speaker phone and all the girls said Hi and i love you.

"I love all of you too" Matt said. "Alright baby i have to go now, the guys are coming to pick me up, were going out" 

"alright have fun i love you"

"Love you too" he says.

It was around 8 when we got out of the mall. 

Em and Meghan and I decided to go back to my hotel and watch a movie until matt got home. Meghan and Emily decided to watch a horror movie. They know I dont like scary movies, but I was kinda in the mood for one tonight. We watched Ouija. We had popcorn, chocolate and of course booze. Emily has never drank before. Meghan didnt want to force her so we just let her do it if she wanted to. By the middle of the movie Emily was drunk. She was crazy and probably the funniest person drunk, megahn and I ever seen. Matt got home around midnight. By then Meghan, Emily and I were gonna pass out. Matt had to drive Emily and Meghan home. First of all, he doesnt trust me driving that late at night, and he didnt believe that I was sober. Even though i only had like 5 shots. When Matt got home i was already in bed. 

"See your already in bed, i told you you werent able to drive them home."

"ugh babe i wasnt drunk and im not i only had 5 shots."

"plus 20" he says grabbing his pajama pants.

He took his skinny jeans off and his shirt. He was only in his boxers. I looked at his perfect body. He put his pajama pants on and walked towards me. He went behind me and grabbed my waist which made me shiver since they were so cold. He pulled me close to him so his chest was on my back. I grabbed his hand and interwined our fingers. I turned around facing him, "i love you" i say kissing him passionaetly. I turned around and he whispered in my ear.

"I love you more baby" 

I slowly closed my eyes and in that moment i felt so safe and happy. He's mine and only mine.