24. is it too early?

Matts POV;

I got to the park and waited about 20 minutes. No sign of Logan. I texted Cassie.

To: Cassie❤❤
I'm alive. He didn't show up yet.

Cassie's POV;

my phone vibrates and it's a text from Matt. I saw he was okay so I called up Meghan.

"Hey girl wanna go out for lunch today?" I said doing my mascara in the mirror

"yasss" she said laughing into the phone.

"ok ill come pick you up in 10 minutes" I hung up the phone, walked downstairs, grabbed my keys, and headed out the door.

I arrived at her house.

We drove to taco bell. It was about 30 minutes from our houses but we didn't want to go to the one that's close to our house because a lot of fans notice me and I wasn't in the best mood today so I didn't want to hurt or ruin their day.

We went inside Taco Bell, and waited on line.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, then my phone vibrated. multiple times.

I turned around and saw a girl about 14 or 15.

"Cassie?" she said

"yes?" I said back smiling.

"Im one of your biggest fans and I dreamt of this day for the longest time. Can we please get a picture?" she said kinda shy and happy.

"of course princess, what's your name?"

"Jasmine"

"that's a really pretty name"

She handed me her phone and I gave it to Meghan to take the picture. After taking a 2 pictures her phone said that she didn't have any more storage.

she took her phone back and said "damn it I knew this would happen of course it would"

"it's okay, we can take some on mine and ill just post it on my snapchat story"

We took a selfie picture and I posted it on my story.

"Bye cassie thank you so so so much. I love you"

"No problem. I love you too" I said giving her a hug while she was tearing up.

I remembered that my phone vibrated so I checked it.

From: Matty❤
big news
meet me at my house asap
cassie?!
CASSIE?!
babeeeeeeeee
answer me!!!!

To: Matty❤
sorry I ran into a fan.♡ I'm getting taco bell with Meghan can I come later?

From:Matty❤
no. now and get me something :)

To:Matty❤
see ya later :p

Matts POV;

From: Cassie❤❤
see ya later :p

Damn it.
She needs to come now.
I'll text meghan.

To:Meghan
you need to get cassie here now. I just bought us a house together and I need her to come here.

From:Meghan
a house?! wtf matt you just got back together from CHEATING on her.

To:Meghan
stop reminding me. just get her here now. please.

From:Meghan
did you put the money down for it yet?

To:Meghan
no

From:Meghan
good dont buy it yet. Matt she's not ready

To:Meghan
okay.

Ugh
Why?!

Me cheating on her was the worst mistake possible. We could've lived together. Almost ready to have a family but no Matts dick wasn't thinking the same as his heart. DAMN IT.

It was around 6:00 pm when Cassie came over.

I walked to the living room and started watching tv.

I heard her car pull up and she came walking through the door.

"Hey babe" she said taking off her shoes and putting her bag down.

"Hey" I said still looking at the tv.

She came and sat down next to me but quickly got up by the sight of the tv. let me some up the movie in 3 words. Naked. Strippers. Girls. I mean it was a typical boy movie.

"Matt?" she said probably crossing her arms and giving me the wtf look.

"huh" I said turning backwards to look at her.

"let's watch something else" she said smiling

"ugh fine" I said rolling my eyes. I turned it off and she sat back on the couch.

I grabbed the remote and she came and sat on my lap so our faces were centimeters apart. This wasn't the best position right now because obviously I had a boner..

She obviously saw. She moved her butt around and I moaned.

"Oh you like that huh" she said

"mmhmm" I said in between the moans.

I grabbed her face and we had a full on make out session.