Chapter 5

3 days after the meet and greet concert was my birthday. I didnt want to have a huge party so we jsut had a little bbq. It was Meghan, Matt, Jake, Mike, Aaaron, and I. A few more of Matts friends came 2 guys and 2 girls. But they were all single.. (Josh, Jason, Emily, Veronica)

@itsmattjohnson: Happy Birthday to my beautiful girlfriend i love you :* 

@cassie_parker: @itsmattjohnson thanks babe i love you too <3

When Josh, Jason Emily and Veronica came through matts door, Veronica walked right to matt and gave him a hug. Meghan tooked at me like she was going to go up to Veronica and punch her in the face. 

"Hi im Veronica you must be matt"

Matt: yeah 

Veronica: Can you give me a tour of your house?

Matt: sure i guess. Matt let go of my hand and Veronica grabbed it which made me want to punch her. 

Matts house wasnt that big, she couldve eaisly find her way around the house. 

Aaron came up to me "Cass its fine, shes just trying to be nice. 

Me: yeah, "only trying to be nice" next thing you know shes will just try to be nice by trying to have sex with him. 

Meghan slighty laughed because she knew it was probably true. "You know he would never to that, he would never cheat on you like that." "He loves you and only you" she said hugging me. 

Me: yeah but he should be with me its my freaking birthday.  i said looking down at my phone and turning around to go outside to the backyard.

I sat down and Meghan sat next to me texting me so nobody could hear our conversation.

I saw Matt and that slut.. oops did i say that outloud??

They came outside and i saw on matts twitter he retweeted that girls post.

@veronica_224 new friend @itsmattjohnson  http://data1.whicdn.com/images/91685088/thumb.jpg

I got a few notifcations from #Catt fans asking if we broke up.. or if i knew he was kissing a girls cheek. 

@cassie_parker: not really having the best birthday because you kinda runied it

@cassie_parker: i saw it... i am actually with them now. It upsets me more than you guys will ever know. I never thought this would happen. I dont know if i could handle this. Im having the worst birthday ever. I just wanna leave my bbq party and just go home. 

Me: Meghan I think i going to go home.. it anyone asks just tell them I wasnt feeling good or make something up. 

Meghan: you cant leave this is your party. but i respect you and i know what your going through. i got you just text me if you need anything. okay?

Me: Okay. Thanks 

A/N see what i did there?!? TFIOS refrence :p

I grabbed my keys from matts room and i walked into the living room. i immeditaly bursted into tears and just ran out the door.