Chapter 6

Cassie's POV

I couldnt believe it. 

Matt was kissing her. And when i say kissing i mean making out. 

Matt ran outside and tried to catch up to me. I ran in my car and slammed the door, and started my car. He came up to the window. I rolled down the window a tiny bit. 

"Matt im done. I never thought this would ever happen.. i paused thanks for ruining my birthday. just forget about me and leave me alone." 

"Cassie im so- 

i drove off and went around the corner and came to a stop sign. I jsut sat there and started to cry. 

To Meghan: 

i need you more than ever right now, im around the corner meet me there, ill wait just hurry up

From Meghan: 

im coming now

Meghan came running and jumped in the car. She didnt say anything she just leaned over and gave me a hug. 

"im so sorry, i cant believe you have to go through this on your birthday." meghan said 

We drove to the hotel which was about 10 minutes away. We just sat in the parking lot and just talked. 

i went on twitter because everyone on my twitter supports me 100% and i need that positivity right now. Scrolling down my timeline i saw matt tweet something. 

 @itsmattjohnson: i screwed up. I shouldnt of done that how could i be such an idiot. I hurt the only person i truly cared about.. nothing will ever be the same and she probably will never trust me again and i ruinied today.. im so sorry 

I favorited the tweet. "How could he do this?" i said to meghan

"He wasnt thinking, hes a jerk.. 

@fruitloopdingus11 : what is going on with #catt.. what did matt do to her?? 

i commented... "he kissed another girl today."

I saw @fruitloopdingus11 wrote a whole paragraph.. about how matt should be sorry and its all his fault. 

i tweeted.. -- dont hate on matt, he made a huge mistake... but so did I, i thought i could trust him to not do anything with that girl.. we both made huge mistakes... things might not be the same ever again. 

Re-reading that tweet brought even more tears to my eyes. " things might not be the same ever again."  i didnt want to believe that this might be the end of us. I loved him and I still do but its just hard. 

@#catt_forever : go back to the bbq party and dont talk to him pretend hes not even there you should have fun its your birthday ! I love you xoxo dont let this bring you down your an amazing person.

@cassie_parker: @#catt_forever its at his house... but i will (i have aaron there so lol)  thank you so much, i love you too <33 xoxo

We drove back to matts house. I couldnt bare to see him... but i had to go back in there. i just had to

I walked inside and saw Emily.. she just came up to me and gave me a hug. She whispered "Im so sorry about her, she did this to me before, she does this to everyone.. i had to forgive her because she is my only friend" 

Me: no, were your friends.. Dont worry now she wont have anyone, your going to stick with us, plus we need help to destroy her haha

Emily: my pleasure..

Meghan Emily and i laughed.. we walked outside and 

SURPRISE!

Everyone yelled surprise. 

i turned to Emily. "You knew about this" " yeah" 

Awe guys thank you so much. I went up to Aaron, Mike and Jake and Sam and hugged all of them. 

"Thank you so much guys youre the best."

"Hey Aaron can you take a picture of me, Emily and Meghan?"

"yeah give me your phone"

By the time we were done with the bbq party it was about 11:40. Matt texted me asking me if we could talk. 

I agreed.. he needs a chance to tell his side of the story atleast. 

I was on his bed waiting for him to come. He walked in 

"Hey" he said

"Hey" 

He shut the door. He sat next to me.

"Cassie look, I'm so sorry. She wanted to talk to me and then she just kissed me. I know i should've pulled away but i wasn't thinking. When i kissed her it wasn't like any other kiss. it was- 

i started to get up and say "Matt if your going to sit here and tell me about how great the kiss was then I'm leaving."  

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a hug, "it wasn't like how we kiss, its magical and it feels like something special.. Cassie I'm so sorry, i didn't mean too i would never do that again.. will you give me a second chance?  

" You have to beg for forgiveness.. get down on your knees." I said slightly laughing

Matt got down on his knees laughing.

"Cassie Marie Parker will you please give me a second chance?"

"hahaha yes Matt" I said pulling him up and giving him a hug.

"I love you and I promise I will never hurt you again."

"Matt..."

"Yeah"

"I love you"

He cupped my chin with his gentle soft hands, rubbing his thumb up and down my cheek. He bit his lip and leaned in and his soft lips touched mine. The kiss was passionate and it felt special. Just by that kiss I knew that he had to be the one.

"I love you more."