A.N.

(YOU CAN SKIP THIS A.N. IT WAS ONLY IMPORTANT WHEN I FIRST PUBLISHED THE STORY.)
(BUT I HAVE EDITED THIS CHAPTER A BUNCH AND YOU SHOULD READ IT FOR LAUGHS AT THIS POINT)

(Yes yes, I started another book. Stop judging.)
(Also, for this story, the song 'Castle' by Halsey fits the it the best.)
Edit: blah blah blah

(You can skip this if you're really that impatient. :P  No, I to have skipped things like this just so I can read. All this contains is some info on the story and a short little recap of the episode from which this is occurring after.)
Edit: blah blah, blah blah blah

Stuff to know:

First thing: Does this fanfic sound like a good idea? Yes? No?
Edit: who am I kidding, it's a great idea.
Edit edit: why did you edit that?
Edit edit edit: says the last version of me who edited that.

Second thing: If you have ever read one of the Gravity Falls Transcendence fanfictions then I have to tell you that I'll be modifying it a bit to better fit with how I like to write, and how I want the plot and main conflict to carry out. Sorry if you don't like that. At least give it a few chapters before you turn back!
Edit: because I'm an idiot and make loads of stupid mistakes
Edit: You aren't lying. Your life was a mistake.

Third thing: The chapters in this fanfiction are likely to be shorter. When I think of Gravity Falls, I don't imagine long, deadening chapters. There might be a few long ones, but many I doubt it. Sorry, just how I want to write.
Edit: lies. The chapters get longer farther into the book.
Edit edit: they actually vary. Stupid past self me.

Fourth thing: On account of the shorter chapters, this will probably end up with more chapters, and end up being longer. I have a long story planned, and as of now, I have no end. Twenty chapters -- as of now -- have already been planned and the arc for each one has been done. Just... Not the writing part yet.
Edit: I was such a idiot. It's not a longer story. Well, not sure. It could be.
Edit edit: you don't even understand how long this story is gonna end up being. Idiot. You're wasting your stupid life away.
Edit edit edit: you had a life to begin with? Omg wow I did not know that. Learn something new everyday.

Fifth thing: Because it makes sense in a way, this is basically a story of what would have happened had the episode 'Mabel and Dipper vs the Future' been cut and then directed by me. In other words, stuff is going down.
Edit: but like, not even close to that episode at all.
Edit edit: it's nothing like that episode at all wth

Sixth thing: It might happen during a different episode, but technically, the only other important episode to this fanfic would be 'The Last Mabelcorn." So, in case you have not seen that episode, I'll go ahead and give a short recap...
Edit: WHY MUST YOU WRITE THIS LONG THING PAST SELF? JUST TELL THEM TO GO WATCH THE FRICKEN EPISODE YOU IDIOT.
Edit edit: past self me, bruh, chill.

Episode recap:
SPOILER WARNING:
Ford has a dream about a certain Dream Demon. When he awakes, he knows that the rift created by the portal is-- HAHA I DELETED THE 342 WORD LONG SUMMARY YOU WROTE GET REKT

Okay! So, that is where it left off! Now, we take a twist from the cannon world and weave our own path down the dark road of the Alternate Universe Fanfictions! Yay!

REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD!

BYYYYEEEE!!!!

Edit: I don't really know what I'm doing with my life at this point.
Edit edit: you're telling me.
Edit edit edit: good gawd how many times have I edited this thing at this point?