7 ~ Change

(Yes, I updated this at 2 in the morning. Are you judging me, mortals? How dare you. You have been sentenced with massive feels.) 

Song: 'A Sadness Runs Through Him'
(I also added a video for the song. It's like the story... In a way.)

Warning: This chapter. Feelz. Our favorite AU demon has some serious issues. I think Bill left some evil little Dorito sprinkles in Dipper's mind, because he's messed up.

And get ready for the Dipper and Ford argument. We might need the firemen to help with all the burns.
Please enjoy.
Also:
2K!!!!!!!!!! (Future me here, and omg. We're past 2K, now shut up!)
DANCE PARTY!

 We're past 2K, now shut up!)DANCE PARTY!

Okay, celebration over.
On to the actual story:

Reality flashed back into color, and Mabel had to blink a few times to adjust to it. She looked around for Dipper, at first alarmed that she couldn't see him, but then she noticed him standing off to the side, looking around at the real world. She thought she could see a few golden tears drip from his eyes.

She decided to give him a few moments. For all she knew, time ran differently in the Nightmare Realm. The thought horrified her, that maybe it had been a month for her but years for him. Mabel made a mental note to ask later.

Ford approached her and pulled her slightly off to the side to make sure Dipper couldn't hear them.

"Yes Grunckle Ford?" She asked.

"Look, Mabel," he said, "I know you can trust Dipper, but be careful while he's adjusting to reality."

"Why would I need to worry?"

"If he's anything like Bill, it'll be overwhelming being back in the physical world. He told you how Bill was when he was first possessed. It could be the same situation."

"Grunkle Ford," Mabel said, waving a hand, "It's fine."

"Just, be careful Mabel." He said.

Frowning, she looked at Dipper across the yard. "Okay, I'll be careful."

He sighed in relief and said that he was going inside to get the journal they had. Something about needing answers for stuff, Mabel wasn't fully listening.

She decided to join Stan on the back porch of the Mystery Shack.

Stan turned to her after a few moments and asked: "What do you think the kid's been up too?"