26 ~ Omission

Song: 'Diablo' by Simon Curtis
(Just listen to it, seriously.)
(Also song has some bad words so don't blame me.)

POSSIBLE FEELS WARNING FOR CHAPTER???
Heeheehee

Have da story:
(Still Shooting Stars POV)

The demon grinned at them, revealing sharp teeth within a cavernous maw. Mabel started to back away from the she-demon, seeing as she was closest, and though she liked pink, Mabel didn't want to have anything to do with this.

"How did you get that?" Ford growled, motioning to the tear that floated above the demon's fingers.

"Why should I tell you?" She laughed.

"Then how did you get here?" Ford snapped, pulling out a gun (though it looked more like a blaster of some sort) and leveling it.

"Silly! Like you don't know!" Another sickening grin. "I found this leak because I felt something with a familiar aura!"

"Dipper," Stan said, "You followed him here, didn't you?"

"Alcor? More like he accidentally called me here... But name it whatever you want! You can't stop us now!" She flexed her fingers, the small tear in reality shifting ever so slightly. Mabel feared that one wrong move and the entire rift would open up again.

"What do you even want? Why does this matter to you?" Ford said. The gun in his hands buzzed with a faint blue glow.

"We were all going to be free!" She shrieked. "But then you idiots came along! I wanted to finally be free but because of the Pines, Bill was killed, and we didn't have a way to cross here!" She narrowed an eye at them, pink flames crackling angrily. "I'm just here to finish what was started."

"And if we won't let you?" Ford snapped. Stan stood at the ready beside his brother. Any moment now, Mabel was sure.

"You don't have a choice." With that, she reached to the rift, ready to tear it apart.

A blast from the gun slammed her hand away from it and she hissed, backing up, one appendage smoking, and not from her own fire. Her eye was glowing red, pink color fading until she was nearly gray.

"Listen here demon," Ford said, preparing to fire again, "I get that you're disappointed or whatever, but you can't ruin this for us. For Mabel. So back off."

"Or what?" The demon hissed, smiling and baring her teeth.

Another blue blast from the gun. The demon reared backwards, now hissing in pain, her cape flapping violently in an invisible wind, before she looked up and glared once more. Mabel felt Ford moving to stand and block Mabel from whatever might happen.

"How dare you?!" She shrieked. "I'm Pyronica, one of the most trusted demons who helped Bill! You can't stop me with a stupid little gun!"

Stan scoffed, causing Pyronica to growl at him. He rose an eyebrow. "That might be what you think, but we think otherwise."

"Now!" Ford suddenly shouted, raising the gun and shooting twice more, hitting Pyronica again in the arm and once in the leg.