~1 Getting prepared

:Samurai, get up! Get up! Get up! We're going on our journey today! Get up!: I giggled, shaking my Gallade awake.

~Five more minutes Paige.~ Samurai mumbled.

:No, I want you to get up nooooooow!:

~Get up Samri!~ Miku giggled from her perch on my head.

~In a moment...~ My blade Pokemon mumbled again.

~Cannonball!~ Miku squealed, jumping from my head and onto Samurai's stomach.

Samurai bolted up, wheezing from the impact of Miku's jump. ~I'm up, I'm up!~ He groaned, handing Miku back to me. ~What time is it?~ He mumbled, looking out at the starry sky beyond my window.

:5 in the morning: I giggled, pulling Samurai to his feet.

~What!?~ Samurai groaned. ~My babysitting hours are from 7 til 9. Until then, you're on your own.~ He mumbled, falling back against the wall to sleep.

:But I'm to excited to sleep! It's been forever since we've traveled and I want to see the entire Hoenn region already:

~Paige, it's only been a few months, our journey isn't going anywhere and there will be plenty of time to travel.~

I pouted and gave Samurai my baby eyes. :Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase?:

Samurai sighed, opening his eyes once more. ~Fine, but next time you get Gardenia to babysit you in the morning.~

:I do not need to be babysat: I pouted, crossing my arms and sticking out my bottom lip in a pout.

~Prove it.~

:I bet I can go the whole morning without your help:

~Deal, starting now.~ Samurai said, closing his eyes and going back to sleep.

I smirked to myself, sneaking from my room that I'd been given by Jake's mother to stay in while I was staying with them. She was really nice while I'd been staying with Jake and Milly at her house. Jake's parents had been divorced a few months earlier, that's why they had gone to Unova before starting their journey here in Hoenn. Jake had originally put his journey on hold so Milly could travel with him but then he had to wait longer because of his parents splitting up. Jake and Milly's dad still lived nearby but they lived full time with their mother.

I peeked into the dining room to see Jake sitting at the table talking with his mum.

I couldn't hear what they were saying but Jake seemed happy and hugged his mum before they noticed me. "Err... Hi Paige? Have you been standing their long?"

I smiled and shook my head.

Jake seemed happy about that but didn't pester me further about. "Couldn't sleep either?"

I shook my head again.

~Miku no sleep either!~ Miku giggled.

Jake's mother, whose name was Hellen, stood up from the table. "Well I have some work to do. You two get ready for your journey." She said, smiling at me as she walked pass.

I beamed back skipping into the kitchen, bouncing up and down while Miku giggled from what must have felt like a roller coster to her.

Jake rolled his eyes but smiled. "I didn't sleep a wink last night I was so excited. I must have unpacked a replaced the bag at least fifty times." 

I giggled again and nodded, I'd done the same. Through my training over the past few months I'd earned enough money to pay for all my own supplies. Since throughout Unova Jake and Milly had paid for most my stuff I had tried to pay them back only to find that N had already done so, I couldn't help but smile. Even though I haven't heard from N in ages, I could always count on him to look out for me. Most the clothes that he had given me back in Unova still fit me so I didn't need new clothes and my bag was still in perfect condition to travel with so I'd spent my money on items to heal my Pokémon, food and treats for them (and myself), a few cute little accessories for my Pokémon plus some cooler looking ones for Samurai since he flatly refused to wear the ribbons I'd bought. I'd also bought plenty of supplies any basic traveler would need. Though I did have a massive argument with Samurai on whether or not 3 kilos of sugar was nessisary and much to my distaste, Samurai had won that battle but he shale not win the war. Hehe, movie references...