Chapter 2

Hey guys, couldn't exactly think of a name for the chapter so I guess I'll just leave it like that. Anyways here's the next chapter.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

You and Link walked into the house, you gave Link his sword. "Here." You said holding it out to him. He shook his head, "Nope, you keep it." He said smiling. "No I can't. It's yours, and you're probably much better with it than me." You tried to persuade him. He just shook his head again. "No, you keep it. I have enough rupees to get another." He said pushing it back toward you, you just looked at him. "Are you sure Link?" You asked, "Yep, I'm sure, do I have to spell it out? I, A-M, S-U-R-E. Okay?" He said laughing, you just rolled your eyes. "Okay then. Thanks Link." You said hugging him. He hugged you back awkwardly as you had just met but you were fine with that.

You sat down at the table for food, Link sat next to you and your mother on the other side of the table, you all sat and ate quietly, once you were all done you stood up, "I'll take the plates out to the kitchen." You said gathering them all, "Thank you (Y/n)." Said you mum smiling, "Thanks." Said Link glancing at you. You walked out to the kitchen.

You put the plates in the sink and washed your hands. Then you heard your mum whisper something you couldn't catch, then Link said something back in a bit of a surprised tone, he also stuttered a bit, followed by your mum laughing. You got curious and went back into the room. "What's going on?" You asked tilting your head to one side. Your mum just smirked. "Nothing." She said, you knew it wasn't 'nothing' because she was smirking and Link was avoiding eye-contact with you, he wouldn't even turn to you. "Link? Are you okay?" You asked, "Y-yeah, just f-fine." He stuttered. You walked around to face him but he turned away again. "Mum? What did you say?" You said with a stern tone. "Why do you want to know?" Your mother said playfully. You rolled your eyes, "Just tell me!" You shouted a little, your mum's smirk grew into a playful grin. "C-Can I go out-outside f-for a bit?" Asked Link still turned away from you. "Yeah of course you can." Said your mother, Link got up and walked out the door closing it behind him quickly. As soon as he closed the door you turned you gaze to your mum, who was still smiling. "Alright tell me. What. Did. You. Say?" You said in a demanding tone, she just laughed a little. "I asked him if he liked you, he just yelled 'NO!' and then turned his face away from me." Said your mum smiling all the while, you blinked  in surprise, you cheeks dusting a little pink. Your mum smirked at this. "You like him don't you?" Said your mum smirking. Your eyes grew wide, "N-no! Why w-would I?" You said stuttering a little. Your mum just laughed a little. You ran upstairs to your room.

When you had just closed the door to your room Link walked back in, Navi was sat on his shoulder. "Oh, is this your fairy Link?" Asked your mum, completely ignoring their previous conversation. "Yeah, this is Navi," Said Link pointing at Navi, Navi jingled like a little bell before saying "Hello." In her little high pitched voice. Your mum waved at her. "Where's (Y/n)?" Link asked, "She's up in her room. Why?" Explained your mum, "I-I was just wondering, that's all. Also can I ask where am I staying?" Asked Link, she smiled "Well I was thinking, if you wouldn't mind, sharing a room with (Y/n)? She's got a bunk bed you see." Link nodded. "Y-yeah, okay." He said timidly, walking toward the stairs. "It's the first door on your left! The bathroom is the door opposite!" Called your mum after him. "Okay! Thanks!" He said before running up the stairs. "They'd make such a cute couple." Said your mum to herself sitting on the couch with some tea.

Once Link was upstairs he knocked on your door. "Who is it?" You said quietly. "Link." Link said timidly. "Come in." You said, Link walked in and walked over to you shyly, "Uhhh... Are you o-okay?" He asked awkwardly. "Um... Y-yeah, I g-guess. I don't know." You stumbled over you words. Link looked away blushing a little, knowing that your mum had told you what she said. You blushed a little too. "S-So, this is y-your room?" Asked Link, still a little quiet. You nodded. "She told you didn't she?" Link asked. "What?" You asked with a confused look. "What she told me, and... how I reacted?" He said looking down. "Oh, y-yeah. She asked me the same thing." You replied still looking away. You both sat there in an awkward silence until you spoke up. "Well... It's getting late. I'm off to bed." You said before jumping on the bottom bunk. Link nodded yawning and climing up to the top bunk. You both fell asleep instantly.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter done! Yay! I'm doing this, Withered Chica x Reader, and a Re-make of my Creepypasta at the same time. My poor laptop. And my poor fingers. Anyways I'll see ya in da next chaptaaa!! Byee!