Chapter 20

Helloooo people. We're coming to the end of the story now! :D

You stood watching them talk but evemtually Link snuck up behind you and made you jump. You squeaked and Dark and (f/n) looked at you with Link, who had knocked you out the door and you took him with you. "Erm... How long have you two been there?" Dark asked a little red. Link just shrugged "I just got here." He answered. (F/n) looked at you. "And... Erm... W-what about you...?" She asked nervously. You smirked "Long enough." You said your smirk growing into a grin. Dark and (F/n) went bright red as you giggled. Link smiled "Ohhhhhh! What happened?!" He said jumping up and pulling you up too. You could feel the other twos stare in the back of your head. You smirked again and took a deep breath. "They kissed they kissed they kissed they kissed! Ahhhhhh!" You said slightly fangirling. Link laughed when he saw the other twos glare on you.

"Gah it's alright. You two do suit." Link said winking. You giggled. "Whelp I'm gonna gooo insiiide now!" You said skipping off. "Kay I'm comin with!" Link said chasing after you. (F/n) leant on Dark's shoulder and Dark put his head against hers. "Sure you'll be fine with their constant teasing?" (F/n) asked giggling a little, Dark nodded. "Well. You'll expect that from a sibling." Dark said smiling and showing his sharp teeth. (F/n) nodded. "Yeah..."

Yep... This is short... Sorry. :/