Chapter 6

Hello, I'm sleeping over my friends at the moment so while she is being the most weird person she is I decided to update. Hope ya enjoy!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You and Link ran into the house. Your mum was there waiting. "Good, I was beginning to think you had just ran off." She said smirking. "Why would I do that?" You asked. She just smiled. "You should know." She said smirking. "MUM!" You yelled and ran upstairs, Link following closely behind.

Link POV (Yay!! POV!! *SFX cheering*)

I followed (Y/n) upstairs, once we got to her room she jumped over onto her bed her (H/l), (H/c) flying in all directions. God I loved her. If anything happened to her I wouldn't live with myself, I really have to protect her on this quest, I don't want her hurt. I stretched my shirt showing a little. I could feel (Y/n)'s eyes on me and smirked.

Your POV (Oh yeah!! I'm on a roooll!!!)

I watched as Link stretched, his shirt coming up a little, I felt my face heat up a little, his blonde hair falling back a little. What was it about him I liked? First off, his personality, how he could be serious yet playful, the way his hair fell slightly over his shoulder, the way his sky blue eyes shined in the sunlight. Everything about him was just... perfect.

End POV (SFX booing)

Link walked over to you and lay in your bed, you blushed. "L-Link? What are you d-doing?" You asked stuttering he turned over to face you and hugged your waist. "I'm too tired to climb up." He whined you just sighed and hugged him back, resting your head on his chest and slept.

Link POV

She's so cute asleep, her light breathing fanned my neck slightly as she lay there hugging my chest. I smiled, I loved her. Everything about her, her (E/c) eyes, her (H/l), (h/c) hair, her bright yet serious personality, everything. I couldn't let her go. Ever.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah that's kinda short but still a chapter, see ya next time! Byee!! :D