Chapter 14

Hellooooo! Again! I'm gonna update again today, YAY! Read on my little reader!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"(Y/n)?!" Link jolted awake, he sighed. "Just a nightmare..." He muttered under his breath. He walked downstairs to see your Mum making toast, eggs and bacon. "Morning Link honey. Did you sleep okay? You were mumbling stuff in your sleep last night." Your Mum asked concerned. Link nodded. "Yeah, just a nightmare, I'm scared for her." He said looking down at his hands while he sat down at the table. Your Mum smiled a little. "Link, don't worry too much, she's a strong girl, I don't know wether you've noticed or not, but you haven't come across (Y/n)'s Dad." She explained, Link's raised his head to look at your Mum. "I hadn't really noticed until now, I'm too used to it I guess, I just have my Dad." Link explained. Your Mum nodded and went on. "Well, when (Y/n) was roughly 9 or 10, her Dad took her to the market to find it completely deserted, they looked around to see what was going on, and Ganondorf was there. He saw her and her Dad, and struck lightning out aiming for (Y/n) because she was young, but her Dad jumped in front and told her to run. When she got home, luckily, she was in tears and she explained the whole thing to me." She explained taking in a shaky breath, Link hugged her. "Sorry, I didn't know..." He apologized. "No no, you have a right to know Link." She said hugging him back, he looked at the time, it was 10AM. He sighed. "I'm gonna go, and I swear, I will not come back until she's safe. If I die or not, she's coming home." He said taking his sword in sheath. "NAVI!!" He called, she came flying down the stairs and rested on his shoulder. "Be careful Link." Your Mum called after him. He nodded. "I will." He said, whistling for Epona and galloping off.

~Dark's castle~

"I don't understand it!!" Dark yelled slamming his fists against the wall. "What does she see in my wimpy brother that's not in me!?!" He yelled again, Vio shook his head. "Mate, you took her from Link, that's what it is. She loves him, as much as he loves her. That's why she won't accept you. Not to mention you keep her locked up in that damn room." He explained, Dark sighed. "Well I can't just let her stroll around the castle can I?" He explained. "Take her on a tour of the place, take her out for walks, show her your not evil. Maybe just explain the story of why you two don't get alo-" "NO!! I can't just tell her what happened between me and Link!! She'd just hate the both of us then!!" He said, for once being thoughtful for his brother. Yeah, they hated each other, but they were still family. Vio sighed and hugged him a little. "Just tell her, explain it, and maybe she'll understand." He said gently. Dark sighed and nodded. "Okay..." He mumbled, Vio nodded. "I'll come over tomorrow to see how it went. Okay?" He said walking off. "Okay, and... Could you bring Red? He's always good with this stuff." Vio nodded and left.

Once he left Dark sat down and ran his hand through his hair. "How do I tell her? She'd hate me as well as Link, yeah I hate him but he's still my brother..." He muttered to himself, he took a deep breath before getting up and walking off to your room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay this chapter is quite short, but I decided to stop it there cos I'm evil. I won't be able to update until next Monday after Tuesday now. So I hope you guys can forgive me for that. I gotta see my family down West Wales, then of course Christmas! So Merry Christmas to you all!! Hope ya have a good one!