Chapter 16

Heyyy guys! It's 2016! Yay! Buut I have school now :(
______________________________________________________________________________________
Red POV
Oh Goddess. So what happens now? I hope they don't fight again. What if they do?  And who's (y/n) going to choose? Maybe Dark will let her go and he'll just try to win that other girl's heart,  the one they were fighting for before when...  I'm not going to think about that... I wonder if (y/n) knows it's (f/n)... I take a deep breath as we stop in front of (y/n)'s door. "Here we are." I said quietly. Link nods and smiles, he opens the door to see (y/n) hugging Dark, my jaw dropped, as for Link... "(Y/N) GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!" Probably what you had guessed. (Y/n) put her hands up a little to calm Link. "Link calm down!" She tried but Link pushed her behind him and she fell on the floor,  I rushed over to pick her up.  "Wh-Who are you?" She asked nervously. I smiled gently,  which seemed to calm her a little.  "I'm Red.  Link and Dark's brother." She nodded smiling back at me.  Damn I can tell why Link likes her... Suddenly she got up and stood in front of Dark staring at Link.

"Link...  I know why you two hate each other. You blame each other for both your actions.  When really it was both your fault. So please can you both just forgive each other?" Link and Dark both dropped their swords and looked at each other. (Y/n) slowly put her arms down and stepped from between the two. Link walked over to Dark and sighed. "(Y/n)'s right... This is all stupid. Whaddya say?" Link said holding out a hand, Dark took his hand and pulled him into a hug. Link hugged him back.

End POV

You smiled. "Well now that you two are getting along. Can I please go back to Hyrule?" You asked. Red nodded as did Link and Dark. Dark then spoke up. "Um... You'll probably say no, but can I come too?" He asked, Link looked at him as if to see if he's planning something, but then smiled and nodded. "Okay, but don't touch anything. Got it?" Link said sternly. Dark nodded. "Okay then let's go." Link said and walked out, quickly followed by you, Dark and Red. "Link are you okay?" You asked in conern. He spun to look at you and put his forehead on yours. "I'm fine (Y/n)." He reassured and kissed you. Dark and Red coughed awkwardly. "Ahem? Still here..." Red said. Link pulled away and smirked. "I know, I was just kissing her. *cough* probably like what Dark wants to do to (f/n) *cough*" You looked at Link. "(f/n)? (f/n) (f/l/n)?!" You asked shocked. Dark went somewhat pink from Link's comment and Red laughed awkwardly "heheh... Yeeah Dark has had a cru-" Red was cut off by Dark covering his mouth and muttering "Forget he said that..." You giggled and nudged him playfully. "Awwww, has Darkie-Warkie got a cwush on my best friend?" You asked laughing. He stared at you. "(F-F/n) is your best friend?!" He said flustered. You giggled and nodded. "Yep. So once you marry her you're gonna have to put up with me!" You said laughing. "Ugh... Great..." He muttered. You laughed as you walked out the castle and you kept poking him and teasing him and asking him all sorts of questions.

Dark POV

This is gonna be a loooong trip.