Chapter 5

Hello!! I'll just update now while I have the chance and I guess that's it! Enjoy!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Link pulled you out of the castle, you had been talking to the King for some time now and it was around 1pm, so you and Link decided to start tomorrow and rest. Since SOMEBODY woke you up at 6 o' clock in the morning!! "Link! Slow down will ya?!" You shouted after the Hero,  he stopped causing you to bump into him "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you ran so slow" He said smirking, that was it, you walked up to him just inches from his face. "Oh really? Watch me!!" You said before taking off on a sprint. Link followed quickly after slowly catching up to you, "I'm gonna catch you (Y/n)~!!" He shouted after you, you just laughed and looked back ahead, you ran into someone. "Er... Sorry..." You mumbled rubbing your head. "Haha! That's okay. Hey have you seen a little fella dressed in green?" He asked helping you up. "Yeah, do you mean Link? He's right here- Link?" You said turning to see no Link, you saw something move behind a bushj, you walked over to see Link hiding. "What's wrong Link?" You asked, the man came over, Link looked down and mumbled, "Hi dad..."

"And where have you been?" He asked "IIIII've uuuuuuuuuuuuhhh... Been hangin around here with her..." He said, pointing to you with his thumb, you waved sheepishly. "Oh! So tis is your giiirlfriend?" Asked Link's so called dad. Link looked down. "W-Well, n-no... But... er..." He was lost for words, he sighed. "I'll just go get my shield." He said walking toward your house, you looked away and ran after Link, "Hey! Wait up!" You shouted after him, he stopped for you to catch up. "You alright? You seemed kinda lost for words there." You said, worrying for your friend. "Oh! Yeah I'm fine it's just that... I don't want the word spreading across the whole of H-Hyrule. It would be really awkward for you and me both." He said looking down, you lifted his chin up, "It's okay Link. Don't worry. I mean. it's not like your Dad is just gonna go ahead and scream down the rooftops with it!" You said smiling. He nodded, "Okay." He said smiling back at you before kissing your cheek, "Now let's get back to your house. I'm staaaarving!!" He said, you laughed at his childish attitude. Link's Dad came with you to your house.

"Oh, who's this?" Asked your mum, pointing to Link's dad. "This is my Dad, he came looking for me." Link said. Your mum smiled. "Oh, would you like to come in?" Your mum asked, "Yes if that's alright." He said. "No trouble at all." Your mum answered letting you and Link past, you ran up to your room for a bit, Link following closely behind.

~in your bedroom~ (No dirty thoughts!)

"Hey Link, wanna play a game?" You asked. "Yeah okay." He answered. "I want to play too!!" Navi exclaimed. You smirked, Link knew you were up to something. "Okay Navi, you can play, we actually need you to play." You said turning to Link who had a confused look on his face, you walked over and closed the door. "It's called. 'Who can shut Navi up in the cupboard'. Ready. Set. GO!!" You shouted jumping after the fairy, Navi dodged it. "Hey! Watch it!!" She shouted, you laughed, Link chuckled a little and jumped after her as well. You both carried this on for a while, then you jumped up toward her making her dodge you flying backward.

Right. Into. Link's. Hands.

He closed his hands quickly and put her in the closet, before closing the door. "I win!" He said leaning against the door, puffing. You were both out of breath. "Ugh... That was so tiring. Who knew fairies had so much energy?" You said. "Well... what's my prize then?" He said smirking. "Huh?" You were about to ask, but he kissed you, you gladly joined the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck, his around your waist. You both broke away, needing air. "There's your prize..." You said smiling. "LINK! (Y/N)! DINNER!" Your mum called, you let a very grumpy Navi out of the closet and ran downstairs. You both ate your food sat next to each other, Link's dad opposite Link and your mum opposite you. "Hey (Y/n)." Link asked, "Hm?" You hummed while eating another mouthful. "Do you wanna go training after food?" He asked, you looked at him and nodded eagerly. "Alright. We'll head down to Hyrule field again after food." You nodded again. "You mean the place where you two first kissed?" Said Navi. You and Link both slammed your hands on the table. "NAVI!" You both shouted in unison. She laughed. "Well it's true!" She said between laughs. "You two just sit down and eat your food, you know Navi's right, and I think it's cute that you two are together." Said your mum, you both blushed and sat back down.

After food you and Link headed down to Hyrule field. (Without Navi) hand in hand, your mother's rules were stuck strictly in your head. "Come back before sundown. Be careful. Don't overwork yourself. No fighting octoroks. And no talking to strangers." You rolled your eyes at the thought of your mother's words. They were like the rules of a five year old, and you being 17 (A/N: Just roll with the age). It seemed so childish. Your thoughts were cut off by Link getting knocked down by something green, you looked down to see a Chuchu. 'Well she didn't say anything about these' You thought knocking it off Link and hitting it twice to kill it. You helped him up after you killed it. "Th-Thanks. I couldn't reach my sword." He explained, you smiled. "Okay then... Teach me." You said getting your sword out. "Alright. Block the spin attack, but there's a certain way to do it. Do a spin attack on me." "But what if I-" "It's alright I can take it, come on." He said cutting you off. You held your sword out waiting for it to glow before letting your arms rest. You spun to see Link stop the sword. He had spun in the opposite direction before blocking it. "Wow...." Was all you could manage. Link chuckled, "Alright your turn." He said, you nodded. You just about managed to block it. "Woah... that was close..." You said seeing Link's blade inches from your face. "Well fell lucky you blocked it then, haha!" He said laughing. "Yep." You carried on for a while and hadn't realized it was nearly sundown. "Link we gotta get back!" You said drawing your sword and placing it in your sheath. Link nodded and ran with you back to the house.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

There I think that's long enough. I just love that game though! XD I find Navi really annoying throughout the game. (Sorry about you fans of Navi out there) It's just the constant "Hey! Listen! Listen! Hey! Hey! Hey! Listen!" Grr... Anyway see you in the next chapter. Bye!