Chapter 17

Ahhhhhh boredom. That is all

You had been teasing Dark the entire trip and he started gettin.g annoyed. "(Y/n)! Please. Shut. Up!" He yelled, you giggled. "Not til ya admit that ya like her!" She sang. Dark rolled his eyes "Fine! I like her okay?! Jeez..." He ststed annoyed. You squealed excitedly "YAY!" Dark rolled his eyes, but somewhat smiled. "To be honest Dark. I think you'd suit her." You smirked. "How??" He asked confused. "Well she's always had an interest in magical fused weaponary." With this Dark smiled. You got to Hyrule town and walked around for a bit, Dark got a few odd looks but you all ignored them. Then you saw...

"(F/N)!!!" You yelled as you ran and hugged your best friend. She giggled and hugged back. Then she looked behind you and her eyes widened. "Link?" She asked, he nodded and hugged you around the waist. "Liiiink~ Lemme gooo~" You whined, he chuckled. "Hmmm... Nah." (F/n) smirked. "Are you two together now then?" You nodded trying to push Link off you. He just chuckled and kissed your neck, you felt the heat in your cheeks rise. You felt him smirk. Then you heard (F/n)'s voice again. "D-dark?" She asked. You looked up to see Dark and (F/n) staring at each other. You smirked "Hey (F/n)!" You caught her attention before pushing her into Dark. Dark caught her around the waist. You saw Dark and (F/n)'s faces go red. You giggled. "Aawwwwwe~ So cuuute~" You said as they glared at you, their cheeks still red. Red had gone home by now so it was just you, Link, Dark and (F/n). You all went back to your house and your Mum greeted you. "(Y/N)!! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHO'S THIS?!?" She saud pointing to Dark while panicking but happy at the same time. "MUM! Calm down! I'm perfectly fine! And this is Dark..." You smirked at an idea. "... (F/n)'s boyfriend." Dark and (F/n) snapped their gaze toward you and you and Link burst into laughter. Their faces red. "Oh come on you two... Dark told me that he likes (F/n)..." Link started. "And (F/n) told me she likes Dark!" You finished. They both looked at each other then away. Blushing madly they both looked at each other slowly. Your mum smiled. "You have no idea how cute this is." She said happily. Navi landed on her shoulder. "I'm with you there" She jingled. You nudged (F/n) and winked. "Link. C'mon, you left your rupees up in MY room." She said smirking. Link's eyes widened as he ran up the stairs, you chased after him.

(F/n) walked outside and Dark's eyes followed after her. Your Mum nudged him. "Go after her." She said winking. He took a deep breath and walked after her.

~Upstairs~

"(Y/n)~ Give it baaaack~ " Link whined as you held his rupees above his head. He grabbed your arm and pulled it down, pinning you to the wall. "Maybe I'll give it back to you if you kiss me~" You said in his ear. He smirked and kissed you. Taking his bag from your hand aswell. You pouted. "Awww~ Can't (Y/n) defeat the hero of time?~" Link said fake pouting. You stuck your tongue out and he licked it, you yelped. "LINK!!" You yelled and he laughed. "Whaaat~" He said holding his hands inoccently. You glared at him. He laughed again. "I'm sowy." He said sticking out his bottom lip. You couldn't help but smile.

~outside~

(F/n) sighed as she sat down, her thoughts whirling and giving her a headache. Dark cut off her thoughts. "Hey... You alright?" He asked. She looked at him and nodded a little beforr sighing. "Is what Link said true?" She asked. Dark was silent for a moment then nodded slowly. "Y-yeah... Is what (Y/n) said true?" He asked. (F/n) nodded. She looked down but Dark held her cheek gently and put his forehead to hers. She tensed up. "You know you want to kiss me (F/n)." He teased. She blushed as Dark pressed his lips to hers. She kissed back. Dark smiled and (F/n) did as well as they both pulled away.

Your POV

I stood in the doorway watching Dark and (F/n). Such a cute couple, and Dark is finally happy.