Chapter 12

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, hopefully I'll be able to update more often now coz I'm on Christmas Break!!! Yaaay! But I still have homework to do DX

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"(Y/N)!!!! NO!!" Link screamed, tears brimming his eyes. He closed his eyes and steadied his heavy breathing. Epona nudged Link's shoulder, Link hugged her neck. "It's okay girl, we'll get her back, and this time, Dark's not getting away, he may be my brother, but he's taken it too far." He said gently into Epona's mane. Navi rested on his shoulder. "It's okay Link, we'll go after her, but for now let's get Zelda home first." She said gently, Zelda hopped down off Epona and hugged Link. "Link, it's okay. You go after her, I'll walk the rest of the way." Link shook his head. "No, I'll take you back and... Let her Mum know. Then I'll go after her." He said, his voice cracking a bit. Zelda hugged him a little tighter, before nodding and taking Epona's reigns. Link took in a shaky breath and started walking.

~Your POV~

There was a flash of light. "LINK!!" I screamed, but it was too late, and he had... Teleported? I think? Anyway, the room was dark, so I couldn't see anything. I sighed. "Hello?" I called quietly, still slightly scared. A dark chuckle came from the corner of the room, in the shadows. My face was illuminated by the moonlight that seeped through the only window. "My my darling, I can see why Link fell for a beauty such as you." Someone said, I recognized the voice as Dark. "Dark! Let me go!" I said into the direction of the voice, Dark stepped into the light and I took a step back. "Why should I babe?~" He slurred, taking another step toward me. I stepped back again. "Link will kill you if you don't let me go."  I threatened, trying to sound confident, but it still came out a little shaky. He laughed as he started walking over to me, I backed up until my back was against the wall. He pinned my wrists and leant in closely to my ear. "He won't find us babe~" His breath on my ear sent shivers down my spine on thought of what he was thinking. "Just give up, you made my brother happy, I wonder what'll happen if I took you away from him~" I pulled at his grip, but it only got tighter. "Feisty I see~" I let out a growl from the back of your throat. "Let. Me. Go." I seethed, he just chuckled. "No~" He slurred.

End POV

You flailed to get out of his grip. But he simply lifted your wrists above your head, and stood on your feet. He leaned in and kissed you, you turned your head away. He growled. Holding your wrists with one hand and forcing you to look at him with the other. He kissed you again as you tried to pull away. "Quit fighting will you? You'll only make it harder." He said after pulling away. "I will NEVER love you!! You took me away from Link!" You yelled, surprised with your sudden confidence. He chuckled again. "You will babe~ Wether you like it all not." He mumbled against your neck, you shivered. He out you down on the floor and walked out, before closing the door he turned to you. "You can stay in here until you come to your senses and be with me... Forever~" He slammed the door shut and you finally let the tears fall. You cried into your hands, curled up in a ball in the corner of the room.

~Back to Link~

"She's kidnapped?!?" Your Mum shouted, tears streamed down her face. Link sighed. "I'm so sorry, I'm going after her, I just-" He couldn't finished his sentence before he broke down in tears. He curled up in a ball, hugging his knees to his chest. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" He mumbled over and over again, choking on a sob every now and then. Your Mum, knelt down and wiped her tears away. "Link..." She said softly, he shook his head. "Link, look at me." She said gently again. He shook his head again and she sighed. She lifted his head up. "I said look at me. She's going to be fine, okay? If you're going after her, she'll definitely be fine. I trust you with her Link, I have never met a boy so kind and caring as you, your bravery out ranks anybody's. If anyone should save her, it's you." She said hugging him. "It's all my fault, I never should have let him near her." He mumbled. She sighed. "It's not your fault Link, it's late, get some sleep and start off tomorrow, okay?" He shook his head. "No, I'm going now." He said getting up. Letting out a shaky breath. "It wasn't a question Link, come on." Your Mum said pulling him upstairs. He laid in your bed, hugging your favourite teddy. It was a (F/c) bear, which was holding a little sign that said: 'Dreams will come true'. His breathing soon steadied and he fell asleep. His last thought before he let dreams consume him was:

Stay safe (Y/n)... Please...

________________________________________________________________________________________

THE FEELS!! THE FEEEELS! Even I had tears in my eyes writing this. DX Hope to update sometime soon Bye!