How did we end up here

Darkness. That's all I could see. My head pounded, I tried to move my arm but it wouldn't budge. What happened? Where am I? Sirens. I could hear sirens. Why are there sirens? My vision started to clear and I could see the red and blue of police lights surrounding me. I looked down and instead of seeing my black skinny jeans I saw my skin. I was covered in blood and my jeans had been ripped down the middle. There was glass everywhere. I looked to my left and saw the ground and to my right I saw the sky. My car was on its side. I was trapped in. The realization of this caused me to start screaming for help. "Help! Help!" I could hear people talking and then I heard yelling. "Sir, you can't go in there! Stop right now."
"She needs help! If you're  not going to do anything, I will!"
I heard mumbled voices outside of my passenger window then glass went flying. "Calum!! What are you doing?"
"Ash, she needs help! Can't anyone see that??" Ash? Calum? Ok, now I know this is a dream. As I was trying to reassure myself someone jumped in my car face first. "Grab my hands. I'm going to pull you out. Everything is going to be ok." His voice had a heavy accent, it was familiar, comforting. I grabbed his arms and squeezed. He began to pull me out of my seat. To my surprise he pulled me up without any hesitation. My left leg was stuck in between the drivers side door and the seat. I let out a groan and squeezed his arms so tight I thought I would pull them out of socket. He told me not to worry everything was going to be ok. "Ash, Mikey, Luke, come help me." He let go of my arms and told me to relax. "One. Two. Three." On three my car started moving. Before I realized what was happening Calum and people who I think were firemen began prying the door open. I started crying and I couldn't control it. My leg and head were throbbing. "Hey, Anna. I'm Jeff. Now, on a scale of one to ten how bad does your leg hurt?" "Twelve." I said throwing as much sarcasm I could into the word. He laughed, "Okay. I'm going to lift you out of the car now. Just relax and everything will be fine." He got me out of the car and put me on a stretcher. That's all I remember.