Falling

Calum's POV
We just got done with our show in Atlanta and we were waiting on the bus. I was just standing there when I saw our bus pulling up.  The boys and I started walking to the bus then CRASH! I stood there frozen from the shock of what I just witnessed. In front of me, only about 50 feet away, I saw the remains of a tiny blue car and the dented front of our tour bus. Out of nowhere I started running towards the car. I kept screaming "Someone call an ambulance! Do something, why are you just standing there?" I had no idea if there was even someone in the car but I knew if there was they needed help. A few minutes later two fire trucks, an ambulance, and a few police cars showed up. I began to panic and everything around me became fuzzy. It felt like I was underwater trying to hear someone talking above the surface. I stood back and watched the firemen talk. "She is stuck inside. We need the jaws of life." One of them said, "The other crew is on their way." I walked up to them and screamed "So your just going to stand there and do nothing while she's in their dying?!?" I have no idea where this sudden burst of anger  came from. I finally had enough and ran over to the car and jumped through the passenger side window. "Hey. Everything's going to be ok," the girl looked into my eyes and it was then when I realized that I may be falling. Hard. "Just grab my hands and I'll try to pull you out. Just relax." When I began to lift her up she let out a screech of pain and tightened her grip on my arms. I looked at her leg and realized it was stuck in between the seat and the door. I let go of her arms and ran to get my band mates. On three we all lifted the car so we could pry open the driver side door. Once it was open many paramedics ran over and began asking a lot of questions. They picked her up and put her on a stretcher. Even all cut up and bloody she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I followed the ambulance to the hospital but when I got there the lady at the desk said I couldn't see her until the morning. So, I stayed in the waiting room all night praying, hoping that she was ok and that I would be able to see her at least one last time.