Waking up with amnesia

Beep. Beep. Beep. The sound of beeping and hurried footsteps woke me. I opened my eyes to see a white room. Everything, I mean everything was white except for a little green plant in the corner of the room. I raised myself up and looked around. There were machines and tubes all around me. The hospital, I thought, I'm in the hospital. Trying to remember what happened made my already pounding head feel worse. I could only remember a little bit of what happened last night and what I could remember all seemed like a dream. All of the sudden a nurse came into my room. "Oh hi, Anna. You're awake!" She said this and smiled showing perfectly white, straight teeth. "Um, yeah. What's going on?" I needed help filling in the gaps. The nurse sat down on a stool beside my bed and began telling me details of what happened last night. "As you were leaving the concert the band's tour bus was coming to pick up the band members to take them to their hotel. He thought everyone was gone from the main parking lot, but obviously he was wrong. He ran into you head on and your car flipped three times." When she talked she grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze. "How come I don't remember much?" I asked her, pulling my hand away from her's. "Well, you may be experiencing minor amnesia. But the memory loss should wear off soon." Amnesia. Haha. I thought about Calum, Ashton, Luke, and Michael. "Are the band members ok?" She looked shocked when I asked her this, "Yes they are fine. In fact I think one of them stayed in the waiting room all night. He said he wouldn't leave until he got to see you." I sat up and started to get out of the bed but the nurse told me I couldn't walk because I had damaged a nerve in my leg. "Can I see him, the band member?" "Are you sure you want to?" Her smile faded when I frowned at her comment. "YES! If they stayed for me then let them in." She left and a few minutes later there was a gentle tap on the door. "Come in." I tried to cover my shock but I squealed and then started to laugh at myself. The door opened and a tall, brown haired guy stepped into my hospital room. "Hi," he said "I'm Calum." I was so surprised I wanted to cry. "Hi, I'm Anna."