First day

It's been a week since that day. The day when everything changed. The day when an almost tragic accident turned into an amazing experience. Tomorrow is my first day of school and I am really nervous. Laying in bed I was scrolling through Instagram. I came across a picture of 5sos before a show in the dressing room. I laughed and thought to myself. They are so stupid. I double tapped the picture and turned off my phone. I rolled over and the last thing I remember is the red glow of my alarm clock that read 10:45pm. Beep. Beep. Beep. Ughh. I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock and it said 5:30. I reluctantly rolled out of bed and started getting ready for school. I pulled on a pair of white skinny jeans and a red shirt. I straightened my hair and slipped on my black high-top converses. I grabbed my bag and hopped in my car. I turned on the radio and started jamming to none other than 5 Seconds of Summer. Pulling into the school parking lot my nerves went away. I turned off my car and sat in silence just thinking. I finally got out and walked to my locker. After putting my stuff away I went to the bathroom. Walking out of the bathroom I ran into my best friend. "Oh my GOD! Anna I hate you!!" I looked around and started laughing awkwardly. "What are you talking about?" "You were supposed to meet me at my house after the concert. I called you like 20 times! I was so worried. What happened?" Suddenly it all came back to me. "Oh God, Chloee I'm so sorry. It's a long story. I...I can't really explain it all right now." I looked around nervously. No matter how much I wanted to scream about meeting 5sos I knew that no one would believe me. "All you need to know is that something happened and I had to change my plans." She looked at me and ran her fingers through her brown hair. I noticed the red dye underneath was starting to fade. She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. "Ok. I believe you. Just next time I'd really appreciate it if you called or texted me." "Yeah I know. I'm sorry. Umm I have to go to class. I'll see you at lunch. Bye." She nodded her head and waved. "Bye." I turned around and headed to Pre AP Language Arts.
The next few hours were so boring. All we did in every class was go over rules and they handed out syllabuses. At lunch I found a table and a few moments later Chloee joined me along with a few of my other friends Allie, Kaybre, Raya, and Kylie. As soon as Chloee sat down she looked at me and said, "Ok so I've been thinking and I want you to tell me what happened the night of the concert." All the other girls looked at me then Chloee and then back to me. I let out a sigh and decided I would only tell them half of the story. "Well after the concert I was having a little car trouble and I ran into 5 seconds of summers bus driver. He said he could fix my car. So he took me back stage and introduced me to the band. After that we all hung out and went out to eat. Then once he fixed my car I didn't feel like driving through Atlanta at 3 in the morning so I got a hotel room." They all blinked with expressionless faces and then all at once they squealed, "Ahh!! You met 5sos and you didn't tell us?" "What was it like?" "Are they cuter in person?" I was bombed with questions and tried to answer all of them. "I didn't think it was that important, it was awesome, and YES! they are definitely cuter in person." They squealed and gradually the conversation changed to a different subject. And for this I was thankful.