New Life

3 months later
Anna's POV

"Calum?" I shouted, walking into the door of our small apartment. He stepped into the hall, greeting me with a small smile and a peck on the cheek. "Hey babe. What's up?" We walked into the kitchen where he resumed eating a piece of left over pizza.

"So I went to the doctor today." I slipped off my shoes and sunk into a chair. He dropped his pizza and looked up with curiosity and confusion on his face.

"What did he say?" He took a large bite of the pizza and threw away the remaining crust. He leaned against the counter and I continued. "Everything is normal, I'm fine." He sighed as if he had been holding his breath for several minutes. "But," I said getting off the chair and getting a water out of the fridge. "I also got some news."

I jogged up the stairs and changed into sweat pants and a warn out t- shirt. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and walked out of the large bedroom Calum and I shared. Walking out of the door he almost ran into me, "What news? Is it good or bad?" He was practically yelling. "Are you sure you want to know now?" He grabbed both of my hands and looked into my eyes. "Yes! I want to know what's wrong, or not wrong, with you." I couldn't help but smile when I told him the news. "I'm pregnant." He gasped and laughed at the same time. "Really?" The excitement in his voice was contagious, "Yes! We're gonna be parents." He pulled me into a tight hug and then kissed me. "Wow. I'm so excited." We walked back down to the living room and Calum automatically started coming up with baby names. "Calum, I don't even know what it is yet." He laughed and said, "Oh yeah. Ok so what do you want to do now?"

I sighed and stood up from my spot on his lap. "I just can't wait to start a life with you, I mean really start a life." He smiled,  stood up and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss lasted for a while until he pulled away saying, "You know what?" I looked him in the eye, "What?" Laughing he said, "I love you." His eyes twinkled when he said it and his cheeks turned slightly red. "I love you too." He laughed then kissed me on the cheek.

A few moments later he came back with two wine glasses filled halfway with a clear substance. "We don't have any wine, and your not supposed to drink when your pregnant anyway. So I guess Sprite will have to do." Laughing I took the glass from his extended hand and sat down. "What is this for Calum?" He raised the glass and straightened his worn out AC/DC shirt and said, "To us! And our new life together." He finished the drink in one gulp and then sat down beside me. I laid on my back and Calum began playing with my hair. "You are amazing." He smiled and continued playing with my hair. "No, Calum, you are amazing. I'm not the one that gave up everything to marry someone. I mean you could still be on tour with the guys and meet tons of other girls but you chose to stay with me." He laughed and put his hand on my stomach.

"Yeah but you're the one who agreed to leave your family and friends to come to Australia with me. And you're the one who has to carry this thing for nine months." He leaned down and lightly kissed my stomach where his hand had previously been. "Calum?" "Anna."
He met my eyes and laid back, I placed my head on his chest and eventually fell asleep.