Chapter Four

Following their latest talk, it did not take long for the hunger pains to start tormenting the fallen angel. At first, the sensation had almost been unbearable for him to cope with. Having never needed food before, Castiel was unable to describe to Jane what kind of agony he was experiencing. Initially she had feared that he was internally hurt, or bleeding. Thankfully, his female companion had quickly realised that his human body was most likely starved and in need of nutrients.

She sat beside him on the motel bed, watching Castiel devour a very much appreciated, cheese and tomato pizza. She had hoped to get him a burger from a nearby diner, but she had decided that a vegetarian option would be easier for the male to eat, dince it would his first meal as a human.

It had been so long since Jane herself had eaten something this delicious.

The female paused for a moment, chewing thoughtfully. A few tears were falling down hee face still but the flow appeared to have momentarily stopped.

The brunette-haired male continued to eat another slice. Jane found herself unable to not smile sadly as he did so. "Enjoying the pizza?"

He nodded in response, talking was something he was yet to start doing again. All in good time, he was still adjusting. The loss of wings, the eating- it was all just so new and daunting to Castiel.

"Do you want to watch a movie?"s he questioned him, hoping to distract the male. Jane was following her golden motto, WWTWD. What Would The Winchesters Do?

Well, whenever the four adults had ever returned from a particularly labourious hunt, they would all clean and patch up their wounds, and then settle down together to watch a film (usually Dean's choice).

Castiel considered the offer for a moment before nodding slowly.

Her soft smile broadend at his agreement. "Action?"

He shook his head.

"Horror?"

The ex-angel wrinkled his nose. That was a definite no.

"Comedy?"

The exhausted looking male smiled and nodded. Comedy it was! "I'll see what films Dean has got in the car. I'm sure he has something like Love, Actually stored away."

A/N: So, any good?