A Painful Begining.

It is said that after you are born, it is that one day you have to die. And yet this is toughest truth to deal in this life. The fear of death might paralyze many people. But Shakespeare once said that "Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once." So what matters most is to live our life to its fullest. So if and when Death comes, we are ready for it. But if I have learned anything in this life it's that Death just comes, whether you've said goodbye or not.

      Death, a word I never used to think much about. But that was then. After all of my run inn's with this word, with its effect, I have come to think of it more often. From the moment I was born my fate had been twisted around this word, who ever or whatever god existed had me in this inescapable dance with tragedy. My life was one big disastrous story. But my death, seemed as if the old literature masters had written it into play. It seemed like the only explanation to it. My death was really the starting point of my life though it still sucked just about as much as dying would seem to be. My death was an accident of course, something I thought was going to be the ending to series of misfortunate advents but turns out it only led to more. My death could have been a way to escape my sob story, and to go out with a bang. My run in with death seemed to have stuck to my soul like it was welded to me, the unholy unbreakable bond forged deep inside me with the devil himself. It clung to me relentlessly, ruining whatever chance I had at a normal life. But I was doomed from the start. I was born into a world that didn't want me, a world scared by war and pain. It's been ninety seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on Earth, leaving the planet simmering in radiation. Fortunately, there were survivors at the time of the bombs. There is now only The Ark, one station forged from the many. We're told the Earth needs another one hundred years to become survivable again and man can go home, back to the ground. The ground, that's the dream. This is reality. Reality sucks.