Taking Charge.

After a minute we heard yelling from outside the tent and I sighed in frustration as I kicked the side of our tent and the small opening closed. "Good idea." Bellamy breathed as he pulled me closer to him. Another blissful minute went by and again the yelling began again but this time it was closer to the tent and it seemed to echo throughout the whole camp. "You have got to be kidding me!" Bellamy began to get up but I stopped him. "Let me." I growled as I grabbed my pants and the gun practically seething with rage. I stormed out of the tent as I buttoned my jeans walking out in just my bra that barely held in my rather large breasts. It seemed every boy in camp's mouth dropped open when I walked out with the gun tucked into my pants where my hips pressed against my belt. The boys here in the camp were used to seeing teenage girl's figures, not an adult. A full grown woman who wasn't afraid to show off her body to the world, I wasn't self-conscious like most people. At least I want anymore, not after Bellamy's display of affection towards my scars. I was proud of my body now, even the scars. I had no need to hide myself from the world, if anything I hated hiding. I was flawless; hiding me from the world seemed ridiculous. I showed my scars proudly, showing the others the pain I had gone through and that I had survived. Showing the others that I came out the other side stronger than before my training.

      I approached Wells who was talking to Adam, one of Murphy's followers when Bellamy walked up behind me his shirt missing from his outfit. Making it very obvious what we were previously doing in our tent. "Here we go another argument." I hissed to Bellamy. His slight smile assured me he had heard me. Wells threw cloths he was holding behind him. The crazed teens jump into the clothes pile taking what they want. "Is this what you want, chaos?" He asked throwing his hands up exasperated. "What's wrong with a little chaos?" Bellamy smirks, lifting a shirt over his head forcing me to tear my eyes away from his flawlessness. "Don't you see-" A scream interrupts me mid sentence and we all take off towards the woods. "Bellamy, check it out. We want the Ark to think the ground is killing us, right? I thought it would look better if we make them suffer a little bit." Murphy says, a sick smile playing at his lips. Wells charged at him knocking the girl out of his grasp. "Hey! Are you okay?" Wells yelled running over to the girl "Really? It's down to this now? Holding people over fire?" Wells said standing up to face Bellamy. I could see the anger rolling off my Bellamy's chest. It was the alpha male bullshit all men had in them, only Bellamy was more inclined on acting on it. He was just as stubborn as I was. I carefully stepped in between Wells and Bell, sliding my fingers across his chest from the start of one shoulder to another before I leaned into him and trailed my finger down his spine to his lower back. I let my nails rake over his sensitive skin giving him a small silent reminder to keep his cool "Can't you see you can stop this?" Wells argued looking to me instead of Bellamy.

      He obviously got the idea that I would somehow change Bellamy's mind. And I could if I wanted to, but I didn't. Wells just didn't understand that well Bellamy was enacting all the chaos, that I was the one whispering in his ear. I was the one pulling the strings. I was the one coming up with the ideas, and I wasn't going to stop not until every last bracelet was destroyed. I felt Bellamy's eyes on me and I simply smiled. "Stop this? We're just getting started." I told him with a smile. Wells's eyebrows pulled together in confusion "It's you isn't it?" He asked me and my smile seemed to only grow. "Look like the innocent flower, but always be the deadly serpent." I smirked as Bellamy recited the first lesion I taught him while training to be a guard. "Don't get me wrong Wells, Bellamy is very smart, he is probably more intellectually gifted than every teenager on earth and on the Ark put together. Including you. But I have ways of getting things done, efficiently, and effectively without having to lift a finger." I paused as I motioned Murphy forward, he walked up to me like a child terrified and in awe all at once "I was injected with multiple injections of serums that altered my mind and my body. I became smarter, able to use up to fifty percent of my brain while the normal human can only use ten. I got physically stronger and faster and I gained abilities." I told him with sass "Abilities?" Wells worried "My senses are heightened, I can see hear and smell things with an intensity you could only dream of." I mocked him in my bitchy tone I turned my head slowly to face Bellamy "I'm stronger than you, an people respect strength. They follow it." I said smiling. "For example," I paused again and looked over to Murphy "Murphy darling. Be a doll and fetch Lydia for me." I asked and it was like he entered a trance. He walked over to the girl Wells had saved from the fire and brought her to me "Murphy don't!" A girl went to stop him, but here was no way Murphy was going to Disobey me after what I had done to him "Allison. Please." I motioned to Wells as I asked her and she aimed her makeshift cross bow at Wells and shot him in the leg without even blinking. Murphy pulled the girl over to me and Allison reloaded her crossbow and kept it aimed at Wells. "You can't beat Bellamy. You'll never one up him while I'm by his side. And I don't think I'll be going anywhere, especially now." I said smiling at Bellamy in remembrance of our reunion in our tent. "Were alpha's Wells, there is no beating an alpha without a pack." I said truthfully. "And we have one." I smirked at the others around us. "Let her go, Murphy darling." I ordered without letting my eyes leave Wells. Lydia was thrown to the ground in front of me. I offered her my hand and she took it. I helped her to her feet and smiled down at her "Take it off." I ordered her without looking at her. I wished to see how loyal she was, or how afraid of me she was. Her eyes flickered from mine and to her bracelet. I nodded in encouragement. She looked to Wells who had pulled the arrow from his thigh and tossed it aside and then back to me again "I don't want to have to ask you twice." I warned her. She swallowed hard before she picked the arrow off the ground and pushed it under the bracelet. She took a breath before she pushed down hard. The bracelet broke free but not before she stifled a scream. "Burn it." Bellamy said by my side. The girl walked over to the fire and tossed it in. "You're free to go, rest. Do what you wish." I said sweetly before she walked off. "Allison, make sure she gets some water will you." I said releasing her from my attention. She nodded submissively and followed after Lydia. Wells slowly got to his feet and I looked over to Bellamy "He needs to be put in his place." Bellamy thought to me silently "Do it." I mentally agreed with him. "Murphy, he's all yours." Bellamy said quietly.

      Murphy came up from the side and punched Wells in the face. A crowd formed in the trees above us. I moved aside as an elbow flew back and barely missed my face. I turned to see Clark grabbing at my arm, I yanked away harshly "Stop this! You can stop this please!" She pleaded, flinching at every punch. "They need to fight it out." I shrugged her off of me "You never know who will fall and who will rise to the occasion." I told her softly as I looked back towards the gruesome scene playing out before us. Wells flipped Murphy around punching him in the face a few times before standing up "Don't you see there is no controlling this." Wells says walking towards us. "You're dead." Murphy mumbled coming up behind Wells with a knife. "Wait," Bellamy pushes Murphy back. He gives me an uncertain look before reaching into his pocket "Fair fight." He said handing Wells a makeshift knife. I quickly was sucked into the dark memory of a similar knife I once held in my own hands, covered in blood and anger filling the room around me. I tried to blink the images away, only making them worse by seeing Marko behind my pale eyelids.

      Just as I began to breathe with an unsteadied pace I was brought back into reality with Clark yelling at the boys "Wells. Let him go!" She yelled earning guilty stares from the others. Wells dropped Murphy and I stepped in, standing in the middle of her and the two boys "Move!" He said as he tried to shove me out of the way, he might as well have been trying to move a titanium wall. I didn't move an inch "Murphy, Hey!" Bellamy says pushing him back "You don't get to touch her!" Bellamy ordered harshly, only I wasn't paying much attention. I turned to see Octavia limping down the hill "Octavia!" I tried my best to run up to her without moving my wound too much. Bellamy dropped Murphy running towards us. I helped her over a log to sit down "Hey, are you alright?" Bellamy almost panicked sitting down next to her "Yeah, I'm fine." I immediately pulled her into a hug "I told you if you got her I was going to kill you." I joked into her hair "What happened? Where's the food?" I asked an empty handed Clark "We didn't make it to Mount Weather... we were attacked." Clark says earning looks from the surrounding people "Attacked, by what?" Bellamy asks looking up at Clark expectantly "Not a what. Who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the Ark, he wasn't the last Grounder." Finn says running a hand through his long hair. "It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." Clark said seriously. I wondered if she got to go to school as a child, I didn't have the pleasure. I learned everything I know from my father and Bellamy. "Yeah the bad news is the Grounder's will." Finn finished for her, "Where's the kid with the goggles?" Wells asks looking slightly panicked.

Adria destroyer of worldsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें