Earth.

A million thoughts were racing through my head at once. Why are we here? What if we can't find food? What if it starts raining acid? Being in the hospital from the time I was twelve until I was sixteen, I missed getting to learn about earth like the other kids and the stuff I did learn I blocked out. It was too painful for me to think about my life outside of the hospital, a life I would never have. That is until now. Even through all of the fear and confusion one thought stuck in my mind like glue "I'm on the ground." I whispered to myself. Within a matter of hours my life went from a ticking clock reaching its last few moments to some crazy adventure I never fathomed would happen. When I was younger I used to gaze out the windows with Bellamy, we'd spend hours looking down at the earth wondering what it would be like. We'd play games and pretend we were there, in the grass with the sun on our skin but know that We are here I realize it so much better than I ever dreamed.

      I turned to see Bellamy talking to a girl. It took me a few moments to actual see who it was and I didn't recognize her at first because she had grown so much. It was Octavia and she looked so grown, the little girl I once knew had all but vanished. Bellamy's little sister that had all but grown up in front of me until the day she was taken almost three years ago. I had a sibling, a younger half sister from my mother's side. I was never supposed to meet her, I was supposed to be dead for all my mother cared. But I was stubborn, I confronted her but seeing the wide eyes little girl who answered the door was never planned. I wondered about her often, what she was like, how she grew up, if she looked like Abby or her father. Now I found myself wondering if she was here, on the ground. Clark Griffin, the name haunted my every waking moment. I shifted uncomfortably from the hole that had been sewn shut in my side, I wondered of the girl who had done it knowing for sure Bellamy didn't know how. Don't get me wrong he was resourceful but he was no doctor. I wanted to thank her, she brought me back from death and I knew it couldn't have been easy. I watched Bellamy closely trying to make it look like I wasn't. I wondered what he was telling Octavia, I knew it was something serious because she looked sad. I tried to focus on them, forcing myself to strain to hear them. "She's weak, she went through a lot to get here." Bellamy told her as he held her hand. Octavia frowned "You both did." She told him "I'm not the one who got beaten up and shot while on death row." He tried to tell her, leaving out about the part where I killed the chancellor and the other guards "She got beaten up?" Octavia nearly yelled angered "She's a fighter, O. She got in a scrap with a guard." He paused "The guard had a baton and Adria was drugged, she lost." He finished as he glanced over to me. I sat on the side of the drop ship and ran my fingers through the grass pretending I wasn't listening. "I got the Griffin girl to fix her up once we landed but she started asking questions." Bellamy told her and I froze. That name couldn't be a coincident. My mother's name was Abigail Griffin, it was her husband's last name but it would have to be the name my sister was given. Was it a joke, or fate that she was here to? How ironic was it that my entire life I was hidden from her and now she was here and all I had to do was ask a few question, but I couldn't do it. Not yet, I wasn't ready to know her, to know what her life was like. And most of all I wasn't ready to know how easy she had it, I didn't want to hate her but I did. I envied her life, her family. I hated that she was my replacement and I was tossed aside like an old toy. Like I said before, I didn't want to hate her but I did and I hadn't even met her officially yet.

      "Just tell me what happened." Octavia pleaded "No. Not yet." He said sternly. Octavia looked away from him, obviously bothered by what he had said "Just don't say anything to anyone about Adria and me, especially Adria getting shot. I don't want anyone else asking questions." Bellamy said in a softer tone. "Okay, can I see her now?" Octavia asked excited "Well yeah, she's been ease dropping on our entire convocation." He smiled as he pointed her in my direction. "Be careful with her." He warned Octavia before she ran in my direction. I carefully got to my feet as she approached me. Before she got to close she stopped, afraid to hurt me. "I'm okay, Octavia." I said a little too bitterly. Usually I wouldn't be this cold, but I was more focused on my sister and finding her. "You got arrested for killing five guards right? Dude, the stories that I heard about how you beat them up were awesome! Why'd you do it?" She asked me. Before I could answer she spoke again "Can I hug you? You got my brother on the drop ship, to me." She asked me with pleading eyes "Of course." I breathed as I took a step and wrapped my arms around her. She squeezed me carefully and I smile into her dark brown hair "I missed you so much." She stifled a cry "I missed you to." I told her as I released her. I held her at arms distance and looked over her "Look at you, I missed a few years and you went and grew up on me." I said with a smile plastered across my face She squeezed me carefully and I smile into her dark brown hair. I pulled away and held her at arms distance and looked over her "So pretty for a girl who grew up in Sky box." I said with a smile plastered across my face "And you went and started banging my brother." "I've been with your brother since we were sixteen, Octavia." I told her with a laugh "Well now everyone knows you two are together, I heard about it while I was in the Sky Box." She nudged my arm "What else did you hear?" I worried. I didn't want people to know I was kidnapped and beaten for a year. I didn't want to look weak. I had to be strong. "That's he's the one who found you, wasn't he?" She asked lightly "Yes," I began with a soft voice "He found me in that room, covered in blood and half crazed with shock and hysterical." I smiled at her and she frowned imagining what I went through "He was the only one who could get me to talk after the attack. He carried me out of that room, like a hero. My own knight in shining armor." I finished and Octavia made a gagging noise. Bellamy walked over and wrapped his arm around my side, grabbing my backside "I couldn't keep away, like a moth to a flame she had me from the moment I laid eyes on her." He smirked and I leaned on him "You two are so gross." Octavia laughed.