Prequel

Jeon Jungkook

It has been two years since Bts was formed, ever since they created their group and gained a lot of fans. However, from the start of the two years Jungkook kept a large secret... Not even the members knew; since it is about on of their group members. Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae, had a major crush for two years and still does. He wouldn't stop looking around to find him, every time he would get an opportunity, he would look around to find him. When he saw that he was unhappy he couldn't help, he would always been in the middle of the stage and he would always be at the end. A smile would always be visible on his face, even if he gets pushed down by the members and feels unwanted; Jungkook would always try to cheer him up. What should he do when he sees Tae inactive when he's being called alien, He takes it as an insult. After the first year Tae became more friendly and open, he would mess around with the maknae and the others. Seeing his brighten up made Jungkook's heart skip a beat. However he was never fully opened, only a bit and once in a while. 'While' in Jungkook's book is around two months, two months of no communication- Only on the stage. But he feels frustrated that he cant speak up; he cant find his voice. He cant ask him, he feels worried. Does he like him the way he does, Kim Taehyung...?

Kim Taehyung

Two years have passed... Tae being stuck with the members. He doesn't really enjoy his time when he is being recorded since all of the members humiliate him, now he's a bit worried to speak up. But he tries to convince himself that he should express himself whilst he has the chance; even if the members might make a fool of him he will speak up. He decided not to care about the other members opinion on him, he knows that they will be negative... He noticed throughout the two years of living together, Jimin was trying to get really close to Jungkook however Jungkook didn't approve all the time. Hoseok was trying to be best friends with Jimin and that worked out for him. After the first year Tae noticed that the six members would have a normal conversation without messing around, Tae would always mess around so he decided not to join in. But one day Namjoon dragged him into the conversation making him talk with the other members. Since then he enjoys his time around Bts and lives his day to the fullest. A few days later, one of the members caught his eye. He noticed that he was looking at him often, when ever he had the chance he would look. But why? Why would the 'Golden maknae' basically their best member look at him? His members would call him alien, but Tae is really upset because of his nickname... He might as well call himself 'The lonely alien' He thought sometimes. Why would you look at me? Why? Jeon Jungkook...?

A/N~

This was only the prequel of the story. What Tae and Jungkook think about each other.